Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Membership approval

Thread: Membership approval

Red face Membership approval

How long does it take to be approved and receive a membership number? I've been a member for about a month and I have not received anything regarding my membership. I am also looking to apply for the plates but I need a membership number to do that. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nii Brown View Post
    How long does it take to be approved and receive a membership number? I've been a member for about a month and I have not received anything regarding my membership. I am also looking to apply for the plates but I need a membership number to do that. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.
    you can call the national CCA office to get your member number, although you should have gotten something by now. you can also go to the national CCA website and print out your own member card (kinda cool b/c you can choose your own background).
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thank you.
    Your membership number would have been in your confirmation email. I'll PM you your membership number.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thnx for the prompt response Paul, How long of a wait do we have now to receive the MD license plates now? I applied just yesterday.

Thnx for the prompt response Paul, How long of a wait do we have now to receive the MD license plates now? I applied just yesterday.
    We're waiting on MVA for the next set of plates, prob won't be till 1Q14
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thnx Paul, is there an option to choose out of the numbers issued? If so please advice how. Thnx

2011 335is Convertible

Thread Information