Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Warranty repairs

Thread: Warranty repairs

Warranty repairs

Just inform by dealer that bumper to bumper warrant expired 3/2012. Brought 08 750LI in for seat thigh support failure, passenger doesn't work with keyless access, and window shade hangs up on loose door trim. Dealer will repair seat and keyless entry under Extended Warranty window shade at my expense. Car has 45K miles and was purchased at this dealer.

What recourses should I take.

Quote Originally Posted by consultj View Post
    Just inform by dealer that bumper to bumper warrant expired 3/2012. Brought 08 750LI in for seat thigh support failure, passenger doesn't work with keyless access, and window shade hangs up on loose door trim. Dealer will repair seat and keyless entry under Extended Warranty window shade at my expense. Car has 45K miles and was purchased at this dealer.

What recourses should I take.
    Did you purchase an extended warranty just now, after learning yours expired? If they are honoring the expired warranty on 2 items I would say "thank you".

Thread Information