Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 05/05/2012 - AutoX School @ Regency Furniture Stadium - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 05/05/2012 - AutoX School @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Great school today--thanks to our organizers! Looking forward to pics...
    Tim_in_MD
    76 2002
    86 911
    14 GMC Sierra Z71

From my point of view a good time was had by all, mostly because the rain just buzzed us a little. It could have been a lot worse, I saw some very wet roads not too far from the stadium on the ten-minute ride home.

Here's my last run from the instructors runs at the end of the day. I hand-timed the four runs I taped and they all seemed to be about the same time-wise but this one looked fastest.

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

Results are up! Big thanks to everybody that came out today, thank you so much for your participation! Course workers, thanks for picking up cones while I had fun :devillook: Hope to see everybody, instructors and students alike, on Memorial Day weekend back at Waldorf. Happy Cinco de Mayo, be safe!
    NCC Autocross Committee

2001 Z3 Coupe 3.0i Titanium Silver
    2014 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen Candy White

Yes yes! A big thank you to all who attended, instructed, or helped today.

And thank you to Chris for getting the results posted so quickly!!

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    Yes yes! A big thank you to all who attended, instructed, or helped today.

And thank you to Chris for getting the results posted so quickly!!
    Who the hell is Chris? Lol
    NCC Autocross Committee

It was a blast, thanks to you guys! I'll have some videos posted shortly.
    Special thanks to Colin. I learned a lot from your instruction. Though I wasn't quite ready to let someone else drive my new-to-me car, maybe next time I'll let you drive the beast for a lap.
    Cheers
    -Steve

Here are my runs for the day. Clearly I have much to learn. The last run would have been my fastest, if I hadn't taken out 3/4 of the cones past the final timer... Thanks to Colin for his patience!

And here are Rob's runs in the 2004 Audi S4 Avant wagon. His best lap was number 4.

Quote Originally Posted by SWatson View Post
    It was a blast, thanks to you guys! I'll have some videos posted shortly.
    Special thanks to Colin. I learned a lot from your instruction. Though I wasn't quite ready to let someone else drive my new-to-me car, maybe next time I'll let you drive the beast for a lap.
    Cheers
    -Steve
    No problem, glad you had fun! Haha I'm not sure I'd know what to do with all that car! Might be too much for me haha
    NCC Autocross Committee

Quote Originally Posted by CPSmith View Post
    Who the hell is Chris? Lol
    FAIL!! That's what I get for trying to do two things at once!! That would be thanks to Collin!!

Had a great time as always with the school. Hope my students walked away with some good knowledge and look forward to seeing them and all the other students at our future events!

Here's my last run from the instructor runs which was probably my best.

If anyone has pics from the event, please post them up! I know everyone loves to see action shots

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Awesome event... first time out and I'm hooked

Thanks to all the instructors, especially Pete and Collin for the in-car help

Didn't have a gopro on the MINI but looking forward to seeing the pics that Kate snapped

Anyone know when Kate expects to post any pictures from this school? I'd love to see them!

I've got to email her. Nothing has been posted on Flickr. She may have gotten busy.

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry that this has taken so long to post. As Phil suspected, my "day job" has overwhelmed me for the last couple of weeks. I took almost 800 photos that day, and sorting down to 80-90 of the best photos took some time. I have posted those 88 photos to http://www.flickr.com/photos/nccauto...7629806544778/ and I think everyone should now have access to view them. (Let me know if you can't.) If you want a larger version of a photo, email me at "kkj072146@gmail.com" and let me know which photo you want...the originals are ~10MB-13MB each, so email attachments must be sent one at a time.

Thread Information