Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Possible Windshield Noise 2008 535xi

Thread: Possible Windshield Noise 2008 535xi

Possible Windshield Noise 2008 535xi

Hi,
    I am not sure if this is where I post this but here goes. I recently purchased a 2008 e60 535xi. When I drive above 50 mph I hear a high pitch noise coming into the car. It seems the noise comes from the passenger side front . It seems the windshield was replaced because the BMW roundel is missing from the windshield. I need to find out where I can get the noise looked at or what options/recommendations this group may have. I live in the Baltimore MD area.

What about the place you bought the car from? Or places that replace windshields, like Safelite and or Royal Glass.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Bought the car from the auction after it came off lease. The windshield doesn't have any cracks in it. It seems that the windshield may not have been installed correctly. I think it needs to be removed and reset. I didn't think of using Safelite. Never heard of Royal Glass. Where are they located? FYI, I think the noise is coming fromt the windshield but I am not 100% sure.

Thread Information