Posted by: pghpenns

Description: Looking for a collectors condition 2002 BMW 5 Series to join BMW Car Club with? This 530i Black on Black beauty is an always garaged, accident-free, non-smoker with the automatic/Steptronic transmission has only 43,000 miles! It has both the desired PREMIUM/ SPORT PACKAGE. Other extras are STEPTRONIC Transmission, XENON headlights, HEATED SEATS, MICHELIN PILOT SPORT A/S PLUS tires (4k on tires), 6 CD CHANGER and in-dash CD player. All-weather and standard BMW mats will also be included.You would be hard pressed to find a better looking, lower milage, well taken care of used BMW than this 2002 530i. I always get copliments how exceptional it is when serviced. It is one of BMWs most sought after year, make, model, and body styles. This vehicle has been meticulous cared for as I have kept all service records for the 8 years I've owned it. It has always been cared for at my BMW dealership. Also, its body and interior still looks great! That's due to it being under Ziebart Rust Proof protection that is checked and resprayed yearly. It also annualy gets Ziebarts' "Diamond Gloss" exterior detail and "Inner-Guard" interior detail. You really do need to see it yourself to appreciate how great it looks. It still has many great years left and I will ONLY SELL it to that special person who will continue to take care of her. So serious buyers please. PA state inspection good through 7/2012. Asking $16,500. Email pghpenns@hotmail for more details or pics. Located in Pittsburgh Area.http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow

More...