Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
e30 Cabrio

Thread: e30 Cabrio

e30 Cabrio

I picked up a beat and rusty old E30 convertible for $500. I was convinced that i was just going to use it for autocross racing but the more i drive it the more i love the car. Sure, i still have every intention on using it for racing but I keep finding excuses to drive it to work or the store... I have always had an affinity for German engineering and working on this old girl only reaffirms my love for das auto.

I am currently in Fredericksburg VA but hope to be able to compete in some of the events that this club hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtnap300 View Post
    I picked up a beat and rusty old E30 convertible for $500. I was convinced that i was just going to use it for autocross racing but the more i drive it the more i love the car. Sure, i still have every intention on using it for racing but I keep finding excuses to drive it to work or the store... I have always had an affinity for German engineering and working on this old girl only reaffirms my love for das auto.

I am currently in Fredericksburg VA but hope to be able to compete in some of the events that this club hosts.
    welcome, I share you're E30 enthusiasm, I drive my 318 about 3 times as much as the M Coupe, and actually can't say which is more fun! Plus,with a 3.25 rear,(should be a 4.10) my gas mileage is amazing, performance is still adequate.

Thread Information