Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FS: E30 Windshield from 1991 318is

Thread: FS: E30 Windshield from 1991 318is

FS: E30 Windshield from 1991 318is

Had the windshield replaced, kept the old one, but need to move it along to someone who may have a use for it.

There is one small chip, which appears easily repairable, on the passenger side about 2 inches down from the top, right in front of where the passenger's head would be. It is not starring out or anything, and has been stable for several weeks through the wild swings in temperature, so I don't expect it to get any bigger. A dime will easily cover it.

Other than that, it is in good shape. Some minor sandblasting from years of use, but none of the scratches are enough to catch your fingernail. You should be able to polish them out - in fact, that was my plan originally, but I wimped out and just opted to buy a new one.

Windshield is $50/obo, and for another $25 I will throw in the Eastwood glass polish and unused polishing wheel I picked up to clean it with.
    =============
    John in Bowie
    1991 E30 318is
    =============

I am interested. Please provide contact information.

Sorry about that, the windshield is SOLD.

My apologies for not posting that fact - I meant to do it after it was picked up and neglected to.

John

Quote Originally Posted by rowens66
    I am interested. Please provide contact information.
    =============
    John in Bowie
    1991 E30 318is
    =============

Thread Information