Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Fulton, MD Cars & Coffee 6-18-11 *lots of pictures*

Thread: Fulton, MD Cars & Coffee 6-18-11 *lots of pictures*

Fulton, MD Cars & Coffee 6-18-11 *lots of pictures*

I just saw an add for this meet on this site the other day. Since I didn't have any races this weekend and this being 10mins from my house, I decided to check it out with my Civic and my dad brought his Z4. I was actually surprised with the turnout for the first meet, bunch of real nice cars. Looking forward to the next ones as I'm sure more and more people will be out. It was nice meeting a few new faces.

I hope this is a good place to post these pictures. Any moderators feel free to move this to an appropriate section. Also, feel free to share these pictures amongst other forms.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Thanks for the pics. Many of those cars were also at MPact today. I was there setting up early, so I couldn't attend today, but will be there next week (I hope).

Was that a red Fiat 500?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Yeah that's a Fiat 500 lol. The owner let me sit in it and it actually feels fairly spacious inside. Neat little car.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I didnt know that they are selling those FIATs in the US yet. Mmmmm...

Oh by the way are those clouds and rain in MD LoL Here in Phoenix AZ we sun everyday no rain no clouds just just 106 or 110 degree weather...nice

these picture's are mindblowing dude.

Thread Information