Posted by: Myopia

Description: Longtime BMWCCA member and enthusiast. 2nd owner - I purchased in 5/06 with 60,000 miles. Now at 96,650 miles. (2nd car) Very good shape inside and out, with only minor imperfections. Proactive maintenance done including: *replaced belts, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, and wiper blades during last oil change at 95,714 miles (Dec, 10) *transmission fluid/filter changed at 84,000 miles (April, 09) *complete brake job done at 84,000 miles (April, 09) *water pump replaced at 79,700 miles (May, 08) Routine maintenance done on an old school schedule, meaning more frequently than BMW suggests. Would argue that the car is in better mechanical condition today than when I bought it. Have record of everything done under my ownership and most records from original owner. Have a current CarFax ( $50) as well as the CarFax from 5 years ago. Bottom line - The car has been maintained to last for a long time. My kids are older (and bigger), so I just bought an '03 e39, sold my e36 sedan and now it's time to sell the vert. Call or text me at 703-593-3720

More...