Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2011) NCCAutocross Schedule!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (2011) NCCAutocross Schedule!!!

(2011) NCCAutocross Schedule!!!

By etherpool at 2010-02-21

NCCAutocross would like to announce our 2011 Season Schedule!

3.19 - Regency Furniture Stadium (Waldorf, MD)
    4.23 - Old Dominion Speedway (Manassas, VA)
    5.14 - Old Dominion Speedway (Manassas, VA)
    6.4 - Cumberland Airport (Cumberland, MD) Non-Points Event
    7.9 - Regency Furniture Stadium (Waldorf, MD)
    8.27 - Regency Furniture Stadium (Waldorf, MD)
    9.17 - Old Dominion Speedway (Manassas, VA)
    10.1 - Regency Furniture Stadium (Waldorf, MD)
    10.29 - Old Dominion Speedway (Manassas, VA)

General Information:
    You can register online, ahead of time, and get a $5 discount. Online registration is highly encouraged and save you from waiting in line! Or, if it’s a last minute decision, you can still walk-up. Walk-up registrations will be for PM session only!

Online Registration (BMWCCA Member): $30.00
    Online Registration (Non-Member): $35.00
    Walk-up Registration (BMWCCA Member): $35.00
    Walk-up Registration (Non-Member): $40.00

As always, event schedule is subject to change. Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Registration this year will be through MotorsportsReg. http://www.motorsportreg.com/

The NCC Autocross program uses a BMW-centric customized classing structure which pits your BMW or MINI against similar performance models in 3 levels of trim: Showroom, Tuner, and Modified. There is also a simple classing structure for non-BMW competitors. You can check out the full details at nccautocross.com.

Our program is beginner friendly, offering in-car instruction, guided course walks, and a dedicated group of organizers who are happy to answer any questions you might have or show you the ropes. Also, there are free loaner helmets available for use, so if you don't have your own helmet there is no need to go out and buy or rent one just to get a few fun runs in!

Our events promote a great social gathering of all ages and all cars. So whether you're a longtime BMW CCA veteran or never been to an autocross before, come check it all out online at our website: www.nccautocross.com.

Please use our message board to post any questions you may have. We'll be happy to answer your questions.

See you soon!!

No Bowie, huh?

Only for the schools. Sucks since I live five minutes away from there!!

Isn't June 4 at Cumberland the "long course"? Out of curiosity.....why not make this a points event?

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    Isn't June 4 at Cumberland the "long course"? Out of curiosity.....why not make this a points event?
    Small entrant limit reserved for NCCBMWCCA. It wouldn't be fair to make it a points event with such a tiny entrant-cap as everyone else would be pretty much forfeiting a drop event.

Understood....I go to the Cumberland events anyway. I was just curious.

Are we doing the oval at old dominion?

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    Are we doing the oval at old dominion?
    No we are using the pit area for the dragstrip.

Wooow this sucks. Guess I'm automatically out of any shot for trophy position. Manassas and Cumberland are way too far for me . Oh well... Guess I'll go play with Porsche club a little this year then lol.

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

That does suck. I think your still in contention for a trophy if you can make just one event at ODS so it may be worth a try.

We tried to get a few events at Bowie but everything we planned they had an event already scheduled. Plus there were a few people complaining that they were "sick of Bowie". Hopefully it will be back on the schedule next year. Good lots are hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Wooow this sucks. Guess I'm automatically out of any shot for trophy position. Manassas and Cumberland are way too far for me . Oh well... Guess I'll go play with Porsche club a little this year then lol.
    No love for the Baltimore brethren this year...

I'll still be at a majority of the events. I guess it's only fair since all the VA people have been driving to the right side of the Potomac for our events all these years. Can we please use the oval and infield for one event?

Hmm this sucks even more, 2 of these events are on the same day as one AI and one CDC event which would be closer than Waldorf... Ahh dammit

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    No love for the Baltimore brethren this year...

I'll still be at a majority of the events. I guess it's only fair since all the VA people have been driving to the right side of the Potomac for our events all these years. Can we please use the oval and infield for one event?
    Ouch, yea, Manassas is a hike, almost as far as Summit and Old Dominion looks a little decrepid, anybody remember ruuning the oval with a Corvette club? very different with the Armco looming next to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Can we please use the oval and infield for one event?
    The pavement where we will be running is only a few years old and looks grippy. The Corvette Club currently uses this section for their events.

The problem with is that the transition between the oval and the infield is sharp and most of the cars would bottom out. We were told of a few bumpers being torn off at previous events. That plus the condition of the pavement on the oval and the Armco just made it wise to avoid it altogether. We are looking at the possibility of a special event using the dragstrip sometime in the future!

No Summit love this year? BOOOOO!!!!! (I live 20 minutes from there, so I am partial. I can drive in the AM and still get the grass mowed in the afternoon without angering my wife too badly.)

Thread Information