Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Chapter Event 05/07/2011 - NCC Spring Golf Outing - South Riding Golf Course: 05-07-2011
  • 05-07-2011
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Social

05/07/2011 - NCC Spring Golf Outing - South Riding Golf Course

We will hold our 4th annual Spring NCC golf outing on Saturday, May 7th @ 12pm, at South Riding golf course in South Riding, VA. We've had an excellent turnout and outstanding time the past few years, and this year definitely won't disappoint.

Date: Saturday, May 7th, 2011

South Riding Golf Club
    43237 Golf View Drive
    South Riding, VA 20152

Format: Stroke Play
    Cost: CCA members $45, Non-members $55

Our golf outing includes green fees, cart w/ GPS, practice balls, dinner, and dedicated parking. We'll also hang out with the cars after golf/food too, so bring your cameras!!!

This will NOT be a handicapped event, but we will have various prizes available. Its just a leisurely afternoon playing a great game in a non-competitive environment. Its all about having fun and hanging out with fellow BMW owners!!!

This event will be first come, first serve, with a maximum of 32 players. Slots will be filled first by NCC members, followed by non-members. Our event was sold-out last year so signup ASAP

Registration: Get your foursomes ready!!! If you don't have a foursome, no problem; just let me know who you want to play with and I'll make it happen. Online payment required during registration, but credit cards will not be charged until after the event.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ON MOTORSPORTREG.COM

Also, anyone wanting to donate prizes and/or set up goodie bags for this event, please let me know. I'm currently working on some, and the more, the better.

Thread: 05/07/2011 - NCC Spring Golf Outing - South Riding Golf Course: 05-07-2011

Registration is now open... Get your foursomes together and let's hit the link!!!
      Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
      2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
      2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Less than a week before registration ends for our golf outing. We always have a good time at South Riding and this year will be even better!!

Plenty of great prizes await those who come out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011 0507 Golf Flyer 1240x1240.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	1317

Only a few days left to register and a limited number of spots available.

You won't find a better value than what we're offering. For less than a normal weekend round of golf, we'll have contests, door prizes, awards dinner, and more. Register now!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011 0507 Golf Flyer 1240x1240.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	1333

Bump for the last week to register for our golf outing. The weather looks spectacular for this weekend!!!

We have some GREAT prizes donated by Fairfax BMW and Golf Galaxy so it's definitely worth signing up. I will close registration as soon as we hit our required numbers, so don't procrastinate!!

Last bump for our BMW golf outing this Saturday. Registration will close tomorrow, so signup to grab one of the few remaining spots. We can accommodate singles and we'll have players of all levels (both high and low handicaps).

BMW of Silver Spring (formerly Tischer BMW) has also joined our list of sponsors who have donated prizes!

Weather will be perfect so signup to join in the fun!!!

By what time do you want us to arrive on Sat.?
      Last edited by My2005_745Li; 05-06-2011 at 02:44 PM.
      John W.
      2012 X5 xDrive50i
      2005 745Li

Quote Originally Posted by My2005_745Li View Post
      By what time do you want us to arrive on Sat.?
      12pm I'm sending out an email with all instructions shortly. I'll post here too

Arrow

Let me first thank everyone for joining us for this year's Spring golf outing. I am proud to say we have sold out this event again for the 4th year in a row!!!

With your registration fees, I have order perfect, Spring time weather, so don't forget your hat and sunblock.

Our dedicated parking area will be on the right hand side of the parking lot, the same side at hole #9 and the outdoor pavillon. Those wanting to hang out before we play, our parking area will be available at 11am.

On-site registration will open at 11:30a, so please arrive at South Riding no later than 12pm noon. This should give you time to check-in and warm-up on the driving range beforehand.

First tee times will be at 1pm with the following pairings/order below:

Group Player Team
      1 Paul Seto MD
      Ryan Rousseau VA
      1:00p Willy Lutz VA
      Willy Lutz VA

2 Randy Feldman MD
      Adam Feldman MD
      1:08p Pablo Juarez VA
      Paul Beccio VA

3 Adam Chelikowsky MD
      Bruce Chelikowsky MD
      1:16p Rich Sperry MD
      Dennis Dipp VA

4 Ryan Mosel VA
      Colin Lloyd VA
      1:24p Mike Mosel VA
      Michael Mosel VA

5 David Costanza VA
      Ron Garton MD
      1:30p Walter Jones MD
      John Walker MD

6 Wendell Rawlings MD
      Ryan Carter MD
      1:38p Jeff White MD
      Marc Stephens MD

7 Phillip Cummings MD
      Kevin Cummings VA
      1:46p Melvin Owens VA
      Jim Laws MD

We will also be adding a twist to our format. While this remains an un-handicapped event, we have a good split of both MD and VA players. Therefore. its MD vs VA: the team with most pars at the end of the day wins!!! In addition, we'll have 4 Closest to the Pin and 2 Long Drive contests. Note that no one person can win more than 2 Closest to the Pin or 1 Long Drive.

After golf, please plan to stick around for our awards dinner. We got tremendous support this year from various sponsors: Fairfax BMW, Tischer BMW, Golf Galaxy, and Liberty Mutual. We have plenty of prizes to give out and no one will walk away empty handed.

If you can not make it for any reason or will be late, please call me at the number below. Also, please send this to anyone who you may have registered for. Since they are not in our system, I do not have their email/contact info.

Paul Seto
      (301) 908-1928

Thanks to everyone who came out Saturday. We had a great time on a great day!!! Lots of hot cars and no one walked away empty handed thanks to our sponsors who provided a ton of prizes. Please make sure to pay visits to those who were able to make this such a wonderful event: Fairfax BMW, BMW of Silver Spring (formerly Tischer BMW), Liberty Mutual and Golf Galaxy.

We had our first ever MD vs VA battle and VA was able to pull out the close vistory. MD will be looking for redemption next year!

Here are the pics and I gotta say, some people ended up in places I didn't know existed on that golf course lol. But there were a lot of smiles, so I guess everyone had fun.

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...view=slideshow
      Last edited by pseto; 05-09-2011 at 09:17 AM.

hit the ball ball

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
      Thanks to everyone who came out Saturday. We had a great time on a great day!!! Lots of hot cars and no one walked away empty handed thanks to our sponsors who provided a ton of prizes. Please make sure to pay visits to those who were able to make this such a wonderful event: Fairfax BMW, BMW of Silver Spring (formerly Tischer BMW), Liberty Mutual and Golf Galaxy.

We had our first ever MD vs VA battle and VA was able to pull out the close vistory. MD will be looking for redemption next year!

Here are the pics and I gotta say, some people ended up in places I didn't know existed on that golf course lol. But there were a lot of smiles, so I guess everyone had fun.

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...view=slideshow
      What a lot of fun. Thanks Paul, Kendra and Gina. That scale model of the 335 (I think it is a 335) is really neat. Even the steering wheel turns the wheels. Nice attentions to detail.

How do I share the photos I took?
      wwj

I believe those photos are from last year. I note that the weather was just a nice then and it was this year.
      wwj

That die cast model is a 135 and its very cool! This is last year's thread, post pics in this year's link:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...012-5th-Annual

Thread Information