Posted by: oldcarguymark

Description: This car was a California car brought back to NoVa in 2002 and was a daily driver until 2005. It is Baikal Blue and includes the desirable Sunroof and leather seat options. This was equipped with Hardy and Beck classic 17inch real 3 piece wheels. Upgrades: Stainless Steel brake lines, full brake rebuild, Updated Headliner, Short Shifter, 5 Speed, Larger sway bar with Neoprene bushings, 12 Inch Sub woofer. I have the CSi racing air dam and a bunch of other parts for it that are included. It has some records from both sets of previous owners, and I have what I have done. It does not have the original CSi engine - it is from a 1984 633i - looks the same, but is slightly easier to find parts/work on.Price is low because it has not been used much in the last 5 years... and needs someone to love it. They are fantastic to drive, and it is literally one of 7000 in the states.... but I just don't have the time for it anymore...If you know what this is, give me a call. If not, you don't want it.Mark

More...