Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Radial Tire?

Thread: Radial Tire?

Radial Tire?

Does anyone know if anything is up with Radial Tire? I'm trying to check availability on tires for my wife's car and their website is down and phone is giving a "fast busy" signal.
    Jeff Steele, 2009 135i, Le Mans Blue

Their website has been down for some time now. What number did you call (301-585-2740)? The first time I called on Friday afternoon, I got a normal busy tone but the call went through when I redialed 30 seconds later. When I dropped off wheels this morning, they were busy as usual and answering phones.

Yes, that's the number I called. Just tried again and the phone rang, but no answer. I'm not sure of their hours so maybe they are closed now. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to do alignments? I'm pretty confident they will have the tires I need, but before I was told they work with someone near by to do alignments. I was hoping to get info about that, but not having any luck.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me they close their phones and doors for new business at 4:30 each day. And they're probably slammed with people buying winter tires.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I ended up reaching them without a problem this morning. In answer to my question about tire alignment, they use Allen Automotive who are located just around the corner from them.

Thread Information