Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 06/25/2011 - 06/26/2011 - NCC Driving School (Shenandoah Circuit) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 06/25/2011 - 06/26/2011 - NCC Driving School (Shenandoah Circuit)

Also tossed up a post on the regional forums on 1addicts.com to generate more interest

registration closes tomorrow, any more last minute takers?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I'm registered. Did I see a reference somewhere to camping being available? Would that be in/around the Shenandoah laydown/grass/pathway area, or elsewhere within the Summit grounds? Can someone clarify? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunlap View Post
    I'm registered. Did I see a reference somewhere to camping being available? Would that be in/around the Shenandoah laydown/grass/pathway area, or elsewhere within the Summit grounds? Can someone clarify? Thanks.
    I have seen people camp in both areas.

OK, thanks.

June 24th at Shenandoah

Hi folks- I'm interested in running the driver's school at Shenandoah next weekend. I've been waitlisted at the Hyperfest event and it doesn't look good for me. I've raced Time Trials with them in 08 and have recently finished a project car for racing.

Who should I contact about inquiring about space? I will run in any group with space. Looking to get some seat time before the July 2-3 race school I'm attending at VIR with Tarheel!

I'll be running my new 95 e36 M3 Dmod/GTS4 race car. Ain't she pretty!

Thanks- Charlie Kiser- (three zero one) - 325 - 2440 speedminer at gmail dot com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 24.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	1347  

You need to contact the registrar, Doug Verner @ nccdsregistrar@mac.com.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by ckdc View Post
    Hi folks- I'm interested in running the driver's school at Shenandoah next weekend. I've been waitlisted at the Hyperfest event and it doesn't look good for me. I've raced Time Trials with them in 08 and have recently finished a project car for racing.

Who should I contact about inquiring about space? I will run in any group with space. Looking to get some seat time before the July 2-3 race school I'm attending at VIR with Tarheel!

I'll be running my new 95 e36 M3 Dmod/GTS4 race car. Ain't she pretty!

Thanks- Charlie Kiser- (three zero one) - 325 - 2440 speedminer at gmail dot com
    You aren't missing much at hyperfest. Too many crashes seem to occur at hyperfest leading to lost track time. The novelty of having lots of people show up is nice though instead of empty stands.

Onboard Video Camera Mounts

What types of mounts for the HD GoPro or AIM SmartyCam are acceptable for NCC HPDE's? Are any of the ones that connect to the headrest and place the camera between the two front seats allowed? What about suction cups on the windshield?

Quote Originally Posted by ralawren View Post
    Onboard Video Camera Mounts

What types of mounts for the HD GoPro or AIM SmartyCam are acceptable for NCC HPDE's? Are any of the ones that connect to the headrest and place the camera between the two front seats allowed? What about suction cups on the windshield?

First - I'm not an authoritative source. Tech and your instructor will have final say.

That said - I have used the CruiseCam mount without issue. I don't recall seeing people using suction cup mounts inside the car.

Thanks - sent Doug a note on Friday- hoping for some space in any group!

Anybody know if short sleeve shirts/shorts are allowed for this event?

That, I can answer. While long sleeve shirts are recommended, short sleeve shirts, and probably shorts, will be allowed. Bring some long pants just in case. . .
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

A big thanks to everyone who made the school happen.

Special thanks to David Ortiz, for helping me put the spronged spring back in my car. Also the peanut gallery for commenting on the finger-parts and face-parts that we stood to lose by utilizing ratchet straps as spring compressors.
    Drew
    1997 Boston Green ///M3 Coupe

And a good school it was: Good weather, good track, good people, good cars, and good driving.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information