Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
AutoX Results From Chapterfest - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AutoX Results From Chapterfest

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbmw View Post
    I think my times are wrong. I wish I got 35.950,as I recall I dont think I broke 40seconds
    name and car number [and car make/model for giggles]

Quote Originally Posted by HowardL View Post
    I had fun at the Chapterfest. Kudos to those who organized and ran such a large undertaking.

In looking at the draft results, I am listed as DNS in X1. I ran my Vette with number 111, not 117. There is another car listed as 111 with times that look like the ones I remember seeing on the board by the stop garage.

Howard Leikin
    There was a massive confusion with the 111's, and due to my laptop F up in the am the results are a bit wonky, but with your alls help ill get it sorted out!

name and car number [and car make/model for giggles

Lynch, #111, 89 325is

My times are missing. Number 34, 1st AM heat, black 2002 M3. Last name is Hunter. I was the third car off the starting line.

Thanks for finding my times - "Scott" is the first name (although my wife says she likes Steven better).

The times don't look quite right though. I'm pretty sure I got a couple of 38.9s and the last was 39.5 something. Won't change the standings in any case.

Car 107 in S3 for the a.m. heat.

Thanks.
    Last edited by swansons; 11-03-2010 at 07:40 PM.
    Scott

I don't see my times. Car #69, last name = Bernadzikowski, sterling grey 2003 530i, 2nd PM heat (pre-registered), 3rd or 4th car to run. 1st run off course, 2nd run 43.x, 3rd run 42.x. No idea about runs 4-5. First time autox. FUN!
    Tim

I should be class S4. Novice and no cones knocked over (that I am aware of)!
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Maria, you should be thanked, or at least praised, for beating all of the other entries in S2!
    Woody, I had a very good instructor, who taught me how to handle skidpads during the autoX school I once attended I believe this gave me an advantage!

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    Agreed, you've done real well and improved a lot over this season Maria.
    Thanks, AJ, I had good instructors

My times are not listed in this draft of the results. I was #318 in the first half of the PM session. T4, 1991 318i.
    David Bullman

Anthony won FTD.....damn it....I should have come. Looked like fun....I'll be in next year.

Quote Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
    Anthony won FTD.....damn it....I should have come.
    To get second place???

Is there a link to pics or videos of the event? I saw someone taking pics during the AutoX from high up on that crane cart.

I'm still missing too. I think I was 77? I'd be in there with a 36.1 DNF and an OFF or 2 lol

im sorting times as i type this, and in regards to the photos/video im hoping to have atleast 1 shot of all the cars up sometime in the next few days, but its a ton of uploading, not to mention sorting and organizing

Thanks for your effort, I cant imagine how much work it is.

Am I understanding the classing correctly that an S2000 on hoo hoo's is an X3 (Keep in my mind this is a B-stock car), and my 350Z on hoosiers (or any R-comp for that matter) is an X1 car? That is pretty ridiculous barring in mind that a 350z is a C-stock car. Just looking for clarification....

Thread Information