Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
AutoX Results From Chapterfest
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AutoX Results From Chapterfest

AutoX Results From Chapterfest

A Draft of the chapterfest AutoX Results is now online with the other Autox Results, please post any issue/comments/concerns/flames/hatemail/etc in this thread

http://valkyrieitconsulting.com/101030Modified_fin.htm
    Last edited by Luda; 11-02-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Haha, looking at my times, I can infer the exact run that broke my suspension. Been having horrible knocking ever since leaving the event.

Also, I really hope that 89 325is in S3 isn't actually stock. I thought there weren't any stock ones left on the planet. Also, I don't exactly get it, I raced against this exact car in my very first autocross a couple years ago when it was in "Modified Sport" and I beat it in "Showroom B." Now you're telling me it has been reverted back to stock and somehow puts down a time over 2 seconds faster than me?
    Last edited by BradMW; 11-02-2010 at 07:06 PM.

My times are missing. I was #107 in S3 of the a.m. heat. I ran first if that helps. Thanks!
    Scott

Updated, With a guess at your first name

Brian is misclassed, im updating that right now
    Last edited by Luda; 11-02-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Phew. Showroom FTD is wrong.

Thanks to everyone, who organized this event!

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    Haha, looking at my times, I can infer the exact run that broke my suspension. Been having horrible knocking ever since leaving the event.

Also, I really hope that 89 325is in S3 isn't actually stock. I thought there weren't any stock ones left on the planet. Also, I don't exactly get it, I raced against this exact car in my very first autocross a couple years ago when it was in "Modified Sport" and I beat it in "Showroom B." Now you're telling me it has been reverted back to stock and somehow puts down a time over 2 seconds faster than me?
    i was wondering the same thing..

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    Phew. Showroom FTD is wrong.
    fixed

Baltimore ... Maine in not too distant future
    Hi folks, really enjoyed the day...and I've never run better ... however I don't show up in your results: Miata, non bmw 4, Donne Marchetto, car #129 ... my best time that I saw was 37.5. thanks, Donne

Quote Originally Posted by mduhovich View Post
    Thanks to everyone, who organized this event!
    Maria, you should be thanked, or at least praised, for beating all of the other entries in S2!
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I'm not shown, either, I was #11 Bob Hausmann

Event was fun. Probably the most exercise I've gotten at an autox running around teching cars then tracking down everyone in the morning session and taking down info with Phillip lol. Can definitely tell it wasn't a very BMW friendly course by the results lol. Still a good one nonetheless(for me atleast).

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Maria, you should be thanked, or at least praised, for beating all of the other entries in S2!
    Agreed, you've done real well and improved a lot over this season Maria.

Here's video from my runs. I need to figure something out to kill wind noise or just take the hit and buy a go-pro...

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

I had fun at the Chapterfest. Kudos to those who organized and ran such a large undertaking.

In looking at the draft results, I am listed as DNS in X1. I ran my Vette with number 111, not 117. There is another car listed as 111 with times that look like the ones I remember seeing on the board by the stop garage.

Howard Leikin

I think my times are wrong. I wish I got 35.950,as I recall I dont think I broke 40seconds

Quote Originally Posted by HowardL View Post
    I had fun at the Chapterfest. Kudos to those who organized and ran such a large undertaking.

In looking at the draft results, I am listed as DNS in X1. I ran my Vette with number 111, not 117. There is another car listed as 111 with times that look like the ones I remember seeing on the board by the stop garage.

Howard Leikin
    Yes Howard, those look like your times...

Thread Information