Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
AutoX Results From Chapterfest

Thread: AutoX Results From Chapterfest

Hybrid View

it seems to me that there were roughly 200 cars doing autox??? how can we know who won when half of the times are missing??? does anyone have a link to the class catgory definitions?

Quote Originally Posted by timjbski View Post
    it seems to me that there were roughly 200 cars doing autox??? how can we know who won when half of the times are missing??? does anyone have a link to the class catgory definitions?
    we only have 73 cars timed, so no, there were not roughly 200 cars autocrossing, there were roughly 73. Secondly, the information, mainly the car numbers that people gave us, aren't actually what people put on there car, so i have 8 or so cars in my timing software that dont match up to any cars in our registration list, so im having to sort through all 2300 photos from the autocross and match cars based on the number of the car (number they actually put on there car that is) and what i have for my times, its a tedious and time consuming process, and i do apologize this didnt go as smoothly as prior events since i got my laptops mixed up, but i am sorting it out, but once again, its a tedious process to sort out the remaining cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    we only have 73 cars timed, so no, there were not roughly 200 cars autocrossing, there were roughly 73. Secondly, the information, mainly the car numbers that people gave us, aren't actually what people put on there car, so i have 8 or so cars in my timing software that dont match up to any cars in our registration list, so im having to sort through all 2300 photos from the autocross and match cars based on the number of the car (number they actually put on there car that is) and what i have for my times, its a tedious and time consuming process, and i do apologize this didnt go as smoothly as prior events since i got my laptops mixed up, but i am sorting it out, but once again, its a tedious process to sort out the remaining cars.
    I had number 28 on my car doors but the results show me as 12. When I signed up I put number 28 next to my name but on unlined paper the columns were skewed.

But thanks for your efforts.

Joe

Any ETA on updates?

Thread Information