Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
ChapterFest is back - October 30, 2010 Bowie, Md

Thread: ChapterFest is back - October 30, 2010 Bowie, Md

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACP View Post
    For autocrossing...

How many runs do we get?
    What are the starting times for the various heats?
    The first car will go at 8 am sharp. The time for the second heat has not been announced.
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 07-16-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    The first heat will start at 8am sharp. The time for the second heat has not been announced.
    Seriously!?!? Is that first car off or arrival time?

The first heat will start at 8am sharp. The time for the second heat has not been announced.
    I'm not sure this is accurate.

Speaking as the Chapterfest chair this is the accurate. Tech and the course walk through will start at 7am. The drivers meetings will start at 7:40 am. If you are late to the 7:40 meeting you will loose your slot. First car off will be at 8 am.
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 07-16-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Speaking as the Chapterfest chair this is the accurate. Tech and the course walk through will start at 7am. The drivers meetings will start at 7:40 am. If you are late to the 7:40 meeting you will loose your slot. First car off will be at 8 am.
    What time will the lot be opened for autocrossers?

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    What time will the lot be opened for autocrossers?
    7 am the lot will open for paddock and tech
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

If I want to register for Karting at the same time for both my guest and I, do I need to register twice on separate accounts or can I use the same account?

National Capital Chapter BMW CCA #367673

Quote Originally Posted by Tochenzo View Post
    If I want to register for Karting at the same time for both my guest and I, do I need to register twice on separate accounts or can I use the same account?
    You can have your guest create their own account or register and let me see if I can add it in for you after the fact.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Thread Information