Posted by: MOTO

Description: 1999 BMW M Coupe, imola red w/ imola & black leather interior. 64k miles, Harman Kardon stereo, heated seats and moonroof. I am the 3rd owner & have owned this car for the past 8 years. Great condition, never tracked or driven in snow/salt & maintenance records since almost new. All stock w/ the exception of stainless steel custom mufflers w/ quad DTM tips & 235's Toyo T1s tires in the front & 255's in the rear. Redline in tranny/differential & have always used synthetic engine oil. Complete bolt-on Koni single adjustable struts assemblies & rear shocks w/ Eiback springs from TC Kline racing in a box ready to be installed. I purchased the Koni's from Neil Simon from the infamous 1 Lap of America before he went to coilovers and only had a couple of thousand miles on them. Recent complete 60k miles cooling system maintenance done (metal impeller water pump, aluminum cover, etc). Runs great & no mechanical issues.Electronic odometer shows 51xxx miles but original one was replaced by BMW under warranty at 12xxx miles due to a deffective gas gauge (have all dealer records reflecting that). Some curb rash on wheels, a couple of scratches in the paint and rear passenger quarter panel was repainted by previous owner (paint matches perfectly). This was my wknd. car & not a daily driver as I had 4 other BMWs. Haven't driven it much since my wife & I had a baby last yr. I have a lot of high-res pictures for those who are seriously interested.$14,500 & located in Fairfax. You can email me at motasoxx@yahoo.com if you have any questions or if you'd like to see the car. Thank you.

More...