Posted by: rstitzer

Description: Four (4) Brand New LTW-5 semi-forged 17" x 8.5" wheels (40mm offset) for sale - $235.00 each

Looking for a super strong, ultra-lightweight 17" wheel for a 3 series BMW or other car? Look no further! These are the perfect track or street wheel for fitting wide rubber under your car. At just over 16 LBS each, you'll have a hard time finding a better performance wheel for the money. Most stock wheels are more than double that weight! By reducing the weight of your wheels (rotational mass), you'll improve your car's acceleration, handling, braking and fuel economy, plus you'll reduce wear-and-tear on suspension components.

I bought them for my e36 M3 but ended up selling the car before I ever mounted them on the car! Still in their original factory packaging. They are Anthracite in color and I have center caps with the LTW-5 logo or I also have BMW roundel center caps available.

Turner Motorsport Link
UUC Motorwerks Link

They are $250 each online so you're saving $15 per wheel and NOT PAYING SALES TAX OR SHIPPING with local pickup or delivery. Write with questions (except I have no idea if they will fit your car...)

Happy Motoring!

More...