Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2010) Results Need Corrected? All Corrections MUST Be Posted Here! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: (2010) Results Need Corrected? All Corrections MUST Be Posted Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyr777 View Post
    I'll look into it tonight. I'm pretty sure it's because your name is different. ie John in one event, jonathan in another.

Wes
    Yea that's probably it. The 3rd event I was last minute so I had to walk up.

Event eight name correction

I want to make sure the proper officials know that my name was misspelled on the last race. It didn't count in my overall points for the season, otherwise I wouldn't have minded. Robert Jaden from race eight is in fact Bobby Tjaden from the rest of the season. The course was awesome guys, thanks for everything it was great!

Bobby why doesn't it count towards your points? I asked the guys if you were there and they didn't see you on list, so I thought I had the season in the bag. But it seems that you are sneak attacking now!! Why wouldn't your points count, if they do you win the class.

Jason Reynolds who is listed in X4 should be in X2 - Yeah, he has a Miata, but it's on comp tires and has a big turbo, lol......

I have no idea what happened man haha, I even gave the guy my license when I was registering. I was so confused when I saw the results! I guess I need to do this the official way so it can get changed.

Event # 8
    Car # 270
    Description: Name misspelled as Robert Jaden, should be Bobby Tjaden. Same car from rest of the season.

None of my times registered at Chapterfest?

I completed all runs with no penalties. I was offered an extra run because the last run did not register but the results show no runs registered? Any way that is a mistake? I saw the clock on at least 2 runs.

Any ideas?

Wolf34: There is a separate thread for the Chapterfest Autocross results and corrections should be posted there. It would probably help if they knew your name, car, number, class, and heat.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thanks. I was mainly asking if the times are even retrievable.

Thread Information