Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Maryland License Plates - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Maryland License Plates

Anyone know what the average wait time is? Or who we can contact to see where we are on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by DieAerzteMaedel View Post
    Anyone know what the average wait time is? Or who we can contact to see where we are on the list?

When I did it last year it was about an 8 month wait.

PM me or send me an Email with the name you used to request the Tag
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

I need the name you used so I can tell you were you stand Send me a PM or and Email
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

I just sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Billydix View Post
    I need the name you used so I can tell you were you stand Send me a PM or and Email
    I sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago, and another one last week. Not sure if it went through?

Update

Hello Bill,

Any update for my plates request?

Thank you

Same here, never got a PM back

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing club plates. Where can I find the form to apply?

Quote Originally Posted by VikAry View Post
    Hello,
    I am interested in purchasing club plates. Where can I find the form to apply?
    The form can be found here: http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

There might be a considerable wait to receive them based on other members' experiences.
    Open to Maryland residents only.
    Your National Capital Chapter Membership will be verified and must be current.
    You may apply for a tag if you have a metal Maryland currently on your car and you have no outstanding violations on the car you want the tag for.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thank you.

gmvega59 MD application Tags

Hello Bill,

I am wondering if you have any update for the MD plates application I requested in February 2016.

Regards,

Billy responded via PM. I responded back to him, but looks like the PM is not working

Hello Billy,

How are you? I am not sure if my messages are getting through, but this is my 5th attempt to get in contact with you to check the status of my TAG order.

My name is Andrew Duncan
    Been a member since 2008, I had tags 0792 MD tags. however due to work obligations, I had to go on an assignment overseas which forced me to turn my tags in. Anyways, now that I'm back, I would like to get another set of Tags. I've submitted all the pertinent information in Tag request form. However, so far I had not got any updates on where I am in the process. I would wondering if you could please provide some guidance?

Thank you
    V/r
    Drew

Thread Information