Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27

Chapter Event 02/25/2010 - Columbia Social - Looney's Pub - New Location!!!: 02-25-2010
  • 02-25-2010
    *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
    Calendar
    Social

02/25/2010 - Columbia Social - Looney's Pub - New Location!!!

We're back to our fun, new location, Looney's Pub for the next few months. While its slightly south of Columbia, its still in Howard county (Rt 216 & Rt 29) and very accessible for those in Baltimore, Annapolis, DC, MD, and NoVa.

We have reserved a semi-private room that will hold all of us and they can handle however many people show up (a huge problem for many other locations). Our section is located next to the kitchen and one of the bars and the atmosphere is great. Check out their website below for pictures, menu, events, etc.

They have a huge, lighted lot right across the street that will fit our needs very well. The food and drinks are great too!!!

Looney's Pub
    8180 Maple Lawn Blvd
    Fulton, MD 20759
    (301) 617-3593

http://www.looneyspubmd.com/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/member, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

Get there early to get a good spot; we'll hangout starting at 6p (weather permitting) and go inside by 7pm

RSVP'd Maybe: 1 RSVP'd Yes: 7

Thread: 02/25/2010 - Columbia Social - Looney's Pub - New Location!!!: 02-25-2010

Bump for this week's social at Looney's. Even with more white stuff coming tomorrow, hopefully the snow will be mostly gone by Thursday, so here's our chance to get out and have some fun!!!

Obviously, shining up the BMW isnt a necessity this week, I may show up in a 4WD SUV Its all about the camaraderie of fellow club members anyways, right?

Please RSVP above so I can get an accurate headcount. thx
      Last edited by pseto; 02-08-2010 at 10:27 AM.
      Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
      2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
      2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

RSVP system is finally working? Score!

Well mother nature just doesn't seem to let up, so we're gonna have to postpone tomorrow night's meet at Looney's. As much as I want to get out of the house, driving through unplowed roads isn't much fun (actually it is fun, but its the other people driving that I worry about).

I'm waiting to hear back from Looney's on whether we can re-schedule for Thur, Feb 25th (not sure why they are not answering their phone lol). If we can't, we'll cancel and maybe I'll see some of the Columbia folks at Orange Ball in Rockville next week (shameless plug ).

Looks like we are not going to make it tomorrow? I was planning on coming in my pickup. Hope we can make it up soon.

Folks, the main roads are good after the sunny day today! Think we can still do this? Or is it already postponed?

Quote Originally Posted by majc11 View Post
      Folks, the main roads are good after the sunny day today! Think we can still do this? Or is it already postponed?
      yeah, the roads look pretty decent, but when I decided to cancel this AM, I didnt think that was gonna be the case. Plus, I've heard that the parking over there is slim with all the snow mounds everywhere.

I HAVE RE-SCHEDULED THIS MEET FOR THUR, FEB 25TH. SAME BAT TIME

Everyone will need to RSVP again
      Last edited by pseto; 02-11-2010 at 06:27 PM.

bump for this week's re-scheduled social at Looney's....hopefully ALL the snow will melt with the rain thats supposed to come today

also, i'd like to have some discussion about future Columbia social locations, so we'll talk about that more on Thursday (see thread here for some discussion)

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...ion-need-ideas

please RSVP above so I can get an accurate headcount.

Weather permitting, we'll be there.
      Andy Miller
      1995 Avusblau M3
      1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

bump for tomorrow evening's fun at Looney's. I know there's a potential for flakes, so I'll keep an eye on that. The best thing is for no one to bring snow with them to Looneys

please RSVP above so I can get an accurate headcount.

last bump for tonight at Looney's...we dodged the snow, so let's have some fun!!!

the RSVP function still isnt right, so please just RSVP in this thread so I know how many more will be there tonight. thx

count me in

Thread Information