Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Other Event 05/28/2010 - Vintage at the Vineyards (*)

Thread: 05/28/2010 - Vintage at the Vineyards (*)

05/28/2010 - Vintage at the Vineyards (*)

Event: Vintage at the Vineyards
    Date: May 28-30, 2010
    Venue: Shelton Vineyards
    Target Audience: Vintage BMW Cars and Motorcycles
    Sponsor: BMW CCA Foundation
    billwill72tii@verizon.net

May 28-30, 2010 - Vintage at the Vineyards - 7th annual gathering of vintage BMW cars and bikes. The event is located at beautiful Shelton Vineyards in Dobson, North Carolina. Weekends activities include scenic drives, wine tasting, hay rides, live rock-a-billy band Straight 8's and more. Friday meet-and-greet for vintage BMW owners sponsored by BMW CCA Foundation. The Foundation is also putting together a special display of prominent BMW race-cars. Nearly 300 vintage BMWs on display last year!

For more info and link to registration, please visit the website: http://www.vintageatthevineyards.com . Reg $10 per car.
    Festmeister: Scott Sturdy, scottsturdy@yahoo.com

As mentioned in the description above, this is a wonderful "gathering" of owners with cars ranging from close to perfect to those with plentiful patina! There are several awards given for special merit, but it is not a judged concours - rather a Bimmer cruise-in.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

A good friend of mine, Monty, who I met at a previous Vintage at the Vineyards, has arranged for a new section at this year's event for non-vintage M cars. As John stated, this is a fun event and gives everyone a chance to meet many other BMW enthuiasts, not to mention see some very nice cars! If you are interested in bringing a non-vintage M here is the info Monty sent:

NON-VINTAGE ///M CAR DISPLAY AREA: There will be an area set aside,
    ///M Hill, behind Vendor Row, for ///M Cars ( 1992 - present ) that do
    not fit in the "vintage" category. You do not have to go through the
    Vintage at the Vineyards online registration. If you want to bring
    your non-vintage ///M, YOU MUST CONTACT Monty and/or Brian at
    mcarsatthevineyard@gmail.com

They have created a very nice press release and registration sheet they would be happy to send anyone that is interested. There will also be an optional drive from Flow BMW in Winston Salem to the vineyard on Saturday along with dinner for the group Saturday night. Details are in the registration form. My wife and I will be heading to this event and hope to see many others from our area.

Linwood

Thread Information