Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/13/2010 - Ladies' DIY @ Martin Motorsports Inc
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 03/13/2010 - Ladies' DIY @ Martin Motorsports Inc

03/13/2010 - Ladies' DIY @ Martin Motorsports Inc

Ladies' DIY

460 South Pickett Street
    Alexandria, VA

http://www.martinmotorsportsinc.com
    Last edited by MPWR; 01-21-2010 at 10:29 PM.

the title says Passport, but the 1st post says Martin Motorsports. I assume this is at the latter?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    the title says Passport, but the 1st post says Martin Motorsports. I assume this is at the latter?
    Fixed.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I just arranged for Sean at Bimmer Sales Limited in Shirlington to host a Detailing Clinic on Saturday Mar 13, but was able to reschedule it to Saturday Mar 20. Isn't it great to have a club chapter with too many events!?
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I believe we will be having a full DIY at Passport on 3/20.
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3
    1997 Alaskablau 318ti M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by MPWR View Post
    I believe we will be having a full DIY at Passport on 3/20.
    Too late. I'm not asking the host to move the event a second time!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Too late. I'm not asking the host to move the event a second time!
    Not a problem, I think. As you mentioned, it really is great to have a club big enough to run two events at once. And to be fair as we've had some scheduling difficulties lately, the DIY committee has been slow to announce our upcoming events. As we're trying for two a month, double booking with other club events is likely to happen at least a few times this year (but I think we are working to reschedule the DIY we had set to run concurrently with Chapterfest....)
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3

I love Martin Motorsports, when will the registration begin.
    Thx

Registration usually begins four weeks before the event. Hopefully by then we'll have our new system online.
    Andy Miller
    1995 Avusblau M3

I don't see the link yet

Diy 3/13/10

This may go the route of contacting the DIY coordinator for the event. I will ck with the committee members about the DIY.

Quote Originally Posted by kcbxt8 View Post
    I don't see the link yet
    Hi there, Andrew. I don't see the link yet as well. Please let us know when the link is available. Thanks!

Its at the top of the schedule page. We are using MotorSportsReg

http://ncc.motorsportreg.com/

And if you go to http://www.nccbmwcca.org/content.php?119-diy, you can see the schedule and registration links.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Late Registration??

Since only about a half dozen are signed up for Martin's on the 13th, any chance of squeezing another person in? My "wife's M3" has an oil leak and we'd love to get it up on a lift to try to find out where from the fluid is coming. Or are walk-ups possible under our new registration system? I didn't see any reference to them in the new site DIY information set.

Thread Information