Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) ChapterFest Registration List

Thread: (2009) ChapterFest Registration List

(2009) ChapterFest Registration List

Please see the attached list.

Let me know of any necessary changes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Awesome! If we're in the PM session do we still need to arrive at 830 to complete registration etc? Or can we (the 8 YO daughter and I) be a bit more leisurely? Either is great, just curious how this all works as the NOOB on so many levels, for this event. Thanks...

Bobby Tjaden is on the list twice.

Quote Originally Posted by iflyga View Post
    Awesome! If we're in the PM session do we still need to arrive at 830 to complete registration etc? Or can we (the 8 YO daughter and I) be a bit more leisurely? Either is great, just curious how this all works as the NOOB on so many levels, for this event. Thanks...
    Nope ... just need to be there by the Afternoon AutoX activities. I would say get there about 11:00 am. Full schedule is on the main page at www.nccbmwcca.org

Quote Originally Posted by RedMS3 View Post
    Bobby Tjaden is on the list twice.
    Caught that as soon as I posted the original list. Thanks.

I registered (general admission) for me and my wife a couple of weeks ago, I think on the 14th or so and paid by check but haven't gotten confirmation yet and the check hasn't cleared. Want to make sure we're on the list, the names:
    Ann & Jeff Ryan
    Thanks, looking forward to the meet tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by specz66 View Post
    I registered (general admission) for me and my wife a couple of weeks ago, I think on the 14th or so and paid by check but haven't gotten confirmation yet and the check hasn't cleared. Want to make sure we're on the list, the names:
    Ann & Jeff Ryan
    Thanks, looking forward to the meet tomorrow!
    you're fine.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

My brother in-law and I are going to get there early to help set-up. I'm signed up for the 1st am session and have to leave ASAP to help setup for my daughters 1st b-day party back in Centreville, VA. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day! Can't wait to see you guys there!

Thread Information