Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
ChapterFest '09
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ChapterFest '09

ChapterFest '09

Has anyone heard where the caravan is meeting in Fredericksburg to go to Chapterfest?

Quote Originally Posted by mmfiel View Post
    Has anyone heard where the caravan is meeting in Fredericksburg to go to Chapterfest?
    We're still looking for a volunteer to organize the caravan ... interested?

i would be up to organize it if no one else can, although i have to be there butt ass early so that probably makes me a bad choice.

Although for a location i would say the wawa right off 495 would be a good meeting location, good amount of room, gas, food and drink.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...9&z=17&iwloc=A

Chapterfest 2009

Would be glad to help..but have never done anything like that, what all is involved?

Would be glad to help..but have never done anything like that, what all is involved?
    Basically, just need to pick a rally point, a time to meet up and a time to depart to Bowie, MD. Then get the word out over forums, etc. about the caravan.

I will also provide you a list of people when we open registration that specify that they are interested in a caravan to the event.

Chapterfest

Hey Luda, maybe you and I can work on this. You have the rally point...what do you say, I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Basically, just need to pick a rally point, a time to meet up and a time to depart to Bowie, MD. Then get the word out over forums, etc. about the caravan.

I will also provide you a list of people when we open registration that specify that they are interested in a caravan to the event.
    To Jonathan's list I'd like to add:
    - plan an interesting route
    - print and hand out the route to everyone so if someone wants/needs to stop along the way they can find their way without making everyone else stop.
    - obtain the insurance waiver form from the chapter and get all participants to sign it.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I am going to try to make the Sept 3rd social in Arlington if someone can meet me there to discuss this, i would gladly help putting it together. I have a few other questions. Is there anyone out there that plans to meet in Fredricksburg that can give me a hand?

Ron

I am going to try to make the Sept 3rd social in Arlington if someone can meet me there to discuss this, i would gladly help putting it together. I have a few other questions. Is there anyone out there that plans to meet in Fredricksburg that can give me a hand?

Ron
    I'll try to come out then pending my work schedule (which is crazy right now).

Ron
    Im PMing you my contact info, i should be at that social.

As far as me actually being in that caravan im not sure, since its ~40 minutes south, then about 90 up to bowie. and i have to be in bowie at 9.

In other words, it comes down to what time we want to get the caravan on the road, and what route we take. but i will most definatly help you get everything organized, there are a couple fun routes up from there, and the back roads are pretty enjoyable.

If We take the highway up and roll out at 7:30-8am i could definatly lead the caravan back up, but anything later then that and i would be missing Tech, and as Tech Coordinator i should probably be there for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    Im PMing you my contact info, i should be at that social.

As far as me actually being in that caravan im not sure, since its ~40 minutes south, then about 90 up to bowie. and i have to be in bowie at 9.

In other words, it comes down to what time we want to get the caravan on the road, and what route we take. but i will most definatly help you get everything organized, there are a couple fun routes up from there, and the back roads are pretty enjoyable.

If We take the highway up and roll out at 7:30-8am i could definatly lead the caravan back up, but anything later then that and i would be missing Tech, and as Tech Coordinator i should probably be there for that.
    Doug,

I'll need you at Bowie MUCH earlier than that ...

Charterfest

Doug,

Got your email with contact info (thanks). Since you need to be there early, if you can set up the route and send it to me, I will get copies made to distribute and take care of the insurance waivers at the meeting point. I really don't care what time we leave, (I have to feed my horses 5:30 AM and will be up anyway). I just want to be there in time enter the show and shine, but other then that I am flexible for a departure time and would welcome suggestions.

Ron
    ronfiel@msn.com

Doug,

Got your email with contact info (thanks). Since you need to be there early, if you can set up the route and send it to me, I will get copies made to distribute and take care of the insurance waivers at the meeting point. I really don't care what time we leave, (I have to feed my horses 5:30 AM and will be up anyway). I just want to be there in time enter the show and shine, but other then that I am flexible for a departure time and would welcome suggestions.

Ron
    ronfiel@msn.com
    I think that last year we started the show & shine about 10:30 am and would anticipate the same this year ...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Doug,

I'll need you at Bowie MUCH earlier than that ...

Guess that counts me out, But ill do some research and chat with you at the social on how you want to run this thing.

Chapterfest

Sounds like a plan, will see you then...

Thread Information