Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #8 - October 24 @ Bowie Baysox Stadium - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #8 - October 24 @ Bowie Baysox Stadium

Thanks to everyone who put these events together! Had a great first year and plan to be much more active next year.

Here's my 4th and best run. Starts around 2min 30sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QATi4ZtSI

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    Let me show you how it's done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcGuDyIMOaY. You could watch AJ's FTD run, but I think this is more achievable.

Seriously, though, if there was anyone who could have challenged Bogdan yesterday, I thought it would be you. Some guy named Clint beat him in event #4 so it is possible.
    1. I also drove a 59.405 in a stock Z4M at the end of the day, in the torrential downpout, so shhhh.

2. Clint is an amazing driver and would kick all of our butts if he showed up. His car is also fully setup for STU, so its T1 legal and has oodles more grip than we do. But, truthfully with driver skill alone he'd whoop me anyway.

3. There is no #3. (Great runs Mike!)
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

The rain was nuts!

I can't wait to run tires that aren't bald next season. I put a beating on those PS2's. Maybe I can be faster than T2 if I manage to put the power down.

I'm staying on street tires, so it should be fun in T1 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bogdan View Post
    I can't wait to run tires that aren't bald next season. I put a beating on those PS2's. Maybe I can be faster than T2 if I manage to put the power down.
    ...or T4

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    ...or T4

After playing Forza 3 for days on end, I have new respect for anyone driving that volatile hand-grenade known as a Z4M Coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    After playing Forza 3 for days on end, I have new respect for anyone driving that volatile hand-grenade known as a Z4M Coupe.
    Brad, you know you want to buy one.. just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BradMW View Post
    My XBOX Live handle is agreatham. I picked up Forza 3 the other day and I play it when I can pry the controller from my son.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/10245...06641120_ZdLHV

Sorry I took forever to get pics up this time guys! The nice part is that there's some new pricing for this event as well as more stuff. Not just downloads but prints, mugs, t-shirts and tons of other stuff. Check it out - think of it as money to buy things the program needs for next year.

~Katie

Thread Information