Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) NCC Autocross Event #8 - October 24 @ Bowie Baysox Stadium - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: (2009) NCC Autocross Event #8 - October 24 @ Bowie Baysox Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    Hey Mike, what happened to you out there yesterday? Would you like a ride-along next time so you don't get lost?
    I was wondering how long it would take you to call me out on a pathetic performance! I tried blaming Bogdan all day long but this was solidly a day full of driver error for me.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Mike, try flushing your brake fluid before next season.
    Last edited by glindsay; 10-25-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Greg

Quite impressed. I did pretty good for only my second time haha

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post
    Your driving was good all season - when are you and Woody going to get camera setups??
    Funny you should say that, Ron has two mounts for cameras -- one on the front bumper and another on the top of the backseat. I'll lend him my camcorder next time so I can post his runs.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

First FTD ever for me!

Here's my video. 4th run in the video is my fastest and the 5th run I had a little sideways fun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_4MXE7Bt-c

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Thanks to everyone for a great season! And congratulations to the various champions.

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    First FTD ever for me!

Here's my video. 4th run in the video is my fastest and the 5th run I had a little sideways fun
    Very nice. Congratulations.

I also would like to add in my thanks to the AX crew for what they did all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Oh please, I think anyone who attended yesterday afternoon "got their feet wet."
    Except Bogdan. Amazingly dry at the end. That guy's got style My clothes are still wet hanging up this morning, and I had to lay out everything IN MY WALLET to dry I guess it was my turn, since I'd managed to avoid working in rain at previous events.

Quote Originally Posted by agreatham View Post
    Funny you should say that, Ron has two mounts for cameras -- one on the front bumper and another on the top of the backseat. I'll lend him my camcorder next time so I can post his runs.
    I've got (and use) cameras for both those mounts, but I rarely upload the videos because I live in the 90's still for internet speed (satellite). Earlier this year I posted a bumper cam run that looked super smooth, then posted the in-car to show the non-smooth action inside the car. I think I even did a PIP of those two. For yesterday I didn't bother, but I think I have the other six events I did. Maybe I'll do a montage I can be my first try at a music track and text graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by glindsay View Post
    Mike, try flushing your brake fluid before next season.

What is this, a running joke? I'm going to be brake fluid man next year. Nah... I'll do the whole thing this winter.
    Mike R.
    2002 M3 - ultimate driving excuse
    formerly: 2005 Z4 3.0i

Quote Originally Posted by flyw8 View Post
    Thanks. Here are some pics I took.
    Nice pics, but shouldn't some be replaced with a big DISQUALIFIED?

Wow, I'm psyched to get 3rd in comp tires "other", putting up my fastest run in the deluge.

Alejandro, congrats on FTD!

2010 Autocrossers Inc. STS champion
    2010 NCCBMWCCA X3 first loser

What happened with mercs dqed? I guess I wasn't paying attention..

Quote Originally Posted by Uber-Goober View Post
    What camera are you using? Film quality is really good...

I have a Walmart Special. It's used by a lot of track guys. Craig Brickner pointed it out to me.

Go to walmart.com and buy it.. it is cheap.

Here is the link to how to set it up. I also got the wide angle lens.
    http://m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=258793

Nice pics, but shouldn't some be replaced with a big DISQUALIFIED?
    ?? Sorry I dont know why they should be disqualified?

Are there any autocrosses in the winter?

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    First FTD ever for me!
    Congratulations, AJ! I'm going to try to make it out to the remaining CDC events, maybe I'll see you there.
    Mike, 2005 E46 M3 ZCP SMG, 2005 E46 325xiT

Thread Information