Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
June 9th NCC Board Meeting/Social - Mi Rancho, Rockville 7p

Thread: June 9th NCC Board Meeting/Social - Mi Rancho, Rockville 7p

June 9th NCC Board Meeting/Social - Mi Rancho, Rockville 7p

For the next few months, our board meeting/social will be moved up to the 2nd Tuesday of each month (instead of our regularly schedule 2nd Wednesday of the month). Thus, I will see everyone on Tue, June 9th at 7pm. We will be at the same place as previous months, Mi Rancho in Rockville.

Mi Rancho (formerly On the Border)
    1488 Rockville Pike
    Rockville, MD 20852

http://www.miranchotexmexrestaurant.com/

Mi Rancho is a locally owned Tex-Mex restaurant who just took over the space vacated by national chain On the Border. Its located on Rockville Pike directly across from Congressional Plaza. We've had board meeting there in the past when On the Border was still around; however, they have remodeled the inside and there's no more patio. We'll have our own private seating area in the back of the restaurant, located between the kitchen and restrooms. Its slightly-enclosed, and far enough away from the bar such that noise shouldnt be a problem.

There is also plenty of lighted parking BEHIND the restaurant.

Our Board meetings are open to ALL MEMBERS and this is a great opportunity to meet other NCC members and see what goes on behind the scenes in the club. For those interested in getting more involved, this would be a great place to start. Social will start at 7p and board meeting will start promptly at 8p. We've had a great time the past few months and hope to see you there.

Please note that alcoholic beverages are paid for individually (not by NCC) and that there will be a nominal $5-10 contribution to offset the cost of the dinner/gratuity.

Please RSVP below; discuss here:http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...0303#post30303

Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Can we start having some of these back in Virginia? I remember being promised by our Chapter President that half would be in Maryland and half in Virginia.

For some reason, there's been none in Virginia yet! However, I'm not surprised to see this promise broken.

I'm sorry to say, but please remember that our chapter's charter states that we are based in Fairfax, VA / Arlington, VA as stated by our Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws. Both of these documents are available on our website by clicking the Administration menu.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I'm sorry to say, but please remember that our chapter's charter states that we are based in Fairfax, VA / Arlington, VA as stated by our Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws. Both of these documents are available on our website by clicking the Administration menu.
    The image shows where people live, although it does not represent density.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ncc.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	736  
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Cool

I believe I said we would move the BOD meetings in the summer months to Roy's home to do our traditional Brat's and Beer meetings like we have in the past. I planning on doing this in July and August if Mr. Morris is amenable to opening his home to use for those two BOD meetings.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    I believe I said we would move the BOD meetings in the summer months to Roy's home to do our traditional Brat's and Beer meetings like we have in the past. I planning on doing this in July and August if Mr. Morris is amenable to opening his home to use for those two BOD meetings.
    Just because it is convenient for you, the President, to move everything to Rockville doesn't mean it's convenient or wanted by all. You promised me, when first addressed, that there would be a 50/50 split.

Moving one or two meetings to Roy's house doesn't sound accommodating to the membership. Nor should Roy have to bear the burden of having BOD meetings at his house all the time. Aren't you the one who says that we need to consider all members?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Just because it is convenient for you, the President, to move everything to Rockville doesn't mean it's convenient or wanted by all. You promised me, when first addressed, that there would be a 50/50 split.

Moving one or two meetings to Roy's house doesn't sound accommodating to the membership. Nor should Roy have to bear the burden of having BOD meetings at his house all the time. Aren't you the one who says that we need to consider all members?
    I'm not sure what conversation you're referring too, because Rockville, MD isn't convenient to me either. Colombia, MD is convenient to me, but I picked an area that was in the middle on the beltway between Virginia and Maryland so its equally inconvenient for me as well as the Virginia folk because I was asked not to hold the BOD's in Columbia where I live because I was told that Columbia was inconvenient for Virginia folk. Rockville is a compromise. I did say i would like to go over to Roy's for Beer and Brats this summer when the weather turns if Roy is up for it. Just my two and a half cents worth.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

bump for tomorrow night's board meeting...anyone else?

please RSVP at the link above.

I'll pass. Too far.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

last bump for tonight...anyone else joining us?

please RSVP above

Just a reminder // any location is a distance for me// I am in Pikesville, MD which Rockville or VA is a distance. But remember BOD mtgs are once a month not a daily activity. Maybe at the next BOD mtg we need to write on piece of paper city of choice and place it bingo balls and see what happens or flip a coin. Its once a month so it does not matter to me. Zach Brat and Beer sounds good to me for next BOD mtg//

we'll be in Arlington, at Roy's house, for July. i'll post more details soon

Thread Information