Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Lost & Found from AutoX #2 - Found Now!

Thread: (2009) Lost & Found from AutoX #2 - Found Now!

(2009) Lost & Found from AutoX #2 - Found Now!

Would anyone care to claim the part below? Found as we were cleaning up on Saturday.

~Katie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0953 edit.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	726  

Argh! Just checked the car and that is my foglight cover. When it was found and someone else mentioned it must have come from a civic, I didn't think twice. Oh well... I should be able to pick it up at the next auto-x.

Anand

Anyone seen an E30 brake duct? Probably somewhere along Route 7...

You must have been pulling some amazing Gs Anand to tear that off

Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    Argh! Just checked the car and that is my foglight cover. When it was found and someone else mentioned it must have come from a civic, I didn't think twice. Oh well... I should be able to pick it up at the next auto-x.

Anand
    It's already in the Sequoia so we don't forget it. Just come find Jonathan or I.

~Katie

Thread Information