Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) A Few Autocross Videos From Event #2

Thread: (2009) A Few Autocross Videos From Event #2

(2009) A Few Autocross Videos From Event #2

Mostly of me and my 318is and my brother and his E36 M3

http://www.youtube.com/user/iamcreepingdeath

I can upload more videos we took of other cars if you guys would like (the new M3, some M coupes, the RX-8, another E36 M3, the GTO, etc from the fun runs)

Quote Originally Posted by iamsam View Post
    I can upload more videos we took of other cars if you guys would like (the new M3, some M coupes, the RX-8, another E36 M3, the GTO, etc from the fun runs)
    Yes, yes, yes.

Email me the links when you are done an I'll add them to the pics / video thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Yes, yes, yes.

Email me the links when you are done an I'll add them to the pics / video thread.
    Roger that!! i will upload as soon as i get home.

Good to see another E30 muscle car out there! Great videos. I'll upload my runs from the inboard camera hopefully tonight.

m roadster video

did anyone get on video the blue m roadster spinning out i want to see that again

I uploaded all the rest of the videos onto my Youtube page, see the link in the first post.

If you see a vid of your car, and you would like me to add things to the video's description, please email me at iamthenomad@gmail.com

BTW, Adam Baumgartner from Johns Hopkins University shot these videos with my camera, so shooting credit goes to him.

Thread Information