Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC car on magazine cover

Thread: NCC car on magazine cover

NCC car on magazine cover

Wow! The newest issue of Hemmings' Sports and Exotic Cars has a cover photo of our Bill Williams' Inka 2002 Touring. Congratulations Bill.

Edit: Oops. The color is Colorado, not Inka. (they're both orange)
    Last edited by woodym3; 04-22-2009 at 09:42 PM.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thumbs up I finally subscribed to that magazine last month...

Congratulations Bill! Your 2002 touring is immaculate and an inspiration to all of us who dream of one day doing that "big restoration". Proof positive that real people's cars can make it to the magazine cover! It is a well deserved and hard earned honor.
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Thanks

Woody and Orlando - thanks for the kind words, had no idea the car was going to be on the cover. I still await my copy to see the issue.

Thread Information