Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Looking for mobile detailer in Northern VA

Thread: Looking for mobile detailer in Northern VA

Looking for mobile detailer in Northern VA

Anyone know of one? Someone reasonable and good.

kthnxbye.

http://www.metro-mobile-detailing.com/contact.htm

Ask for Jake. He's a long-time club member. Everyone I have referred to him has been happy with the results.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

thanks! I just called and set up the appointment!

ok, so Jake had to call and reschedule and I was fine with that as things happen but he was supposed to call back and confirm a day we agreed on. STILL NO CALL!! LOL!! I guess he has better things to do than try to get new business from a referral. Too bad for him, I had family and a few other car guys waiting for my feedback and possibly lost a fair amount of biz. I guess that ordeal validated my reason to purchase clay bar and an orbital and DIY. Sorry I wasn't able to use him Woody. I was really looking forward to seeing his work.

Yeah, I emailed them a few nights ago and haven't received a call back.

Check out Detail Authority.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I don't have a website set up as I've only done detailing part-time for a few years, but I love to do it If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Here's a link to a job I did on a black 1985 Porsche 911:
    LINK TO PICS

I can come to your house or you can drop your car off at my house and I can drive you to/from work if need be I'm scheduled to detail my buddy's 2003 330ci soon who is a new member with NCC. I'll post up before and after pics when it happens.

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Thread Information