Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Tires For Life? Might Be The End of Life. . .

Thread: Tires For Life? Might Be The End of Life. . .

Tires For Life? Might Be The End of Life. . .

My wife purchased the Tires For Life from Towson when we got her CPO X3, and took it in this morning for service (not for tires.)

During her check-in they mentioned that the Tires For Life company went into bankruptcy last week Towson is in the process of figuring out what to do.

I don't know how many other dealerships this affects, but if you have it you might want to give your dealership a call.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Nothing Last Forever

My mother always said 'if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is,' so goes it for your Tires For Life deal. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Hope you didn't spend too much because you probably won't recoup anything if the company is bankrupt.
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Thread Information