Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Dates & Locations - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: (2009) Dates & Locations

The schedule is basically set now!

Please visit: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...id=7&Itemid=26

Just as last year, registration will open four weeks (28 days) before the event.

Please let me know of any questions.

So the March date is no longer a Test & Tune session?

Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    So the March date is no longer a Test & Tune session?
    Correct. We will have eight point events and the one school.

I just realized that 6 out of 8 events are within about 45-60 minutes of my house now! Great!

What traction control?

I'm glad I finally remembered to check this page! I've updated the dates into my work calendar and look forward to participating with you guys this year. I did just 1 event last year (the last one) in my silver Z4. This year I've got an E46 M3 so I'll have to work on the driver mod quick to hang in S1 class!

Looking forward to it! -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    I'm glad I finally remembered to check this page! I've updated the dates into my work calendar and look forward to participating with you guys this year. I did just 1 event last year (the last one) in my silver Z4. This year I've got an E46 M3 so I'll have to work on the driver mod quick to hang in S1 class!

Looking forward to it! -Mike
    I have a feeling that S1 is going to be a VERY fun class this year!

What's your prediction on S2? and T2? Are they going to be "VERY fun" too?

I was planning on continuing in S2 to do the same as last year.. gotta defend the title but my BFG KDW-2 tires will not last the season. 4/32" now.

While I like them and they would keep me in showroom category, I would rather get the Dunlop Direzza Star Spec, which would put me in the T2 since I do other autocross besides BMW.

Any predictions??

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post

I was planning on continuing in S2 to do the same as last year.. gotta defend the title but my BFG KDW-2 tires will not last the season. 4/32" now.

While I like them and they would keep me in showroom category, I would rather get the Dunlop Direzza Star Spec, which would put me in the T2 since I do other autocross besides BMW.

Any predictions??
    Come on Noel! Those BFGs are just getting good. Don't you want to stay in S2?
    Woody
    (just finished making T2 class letters)
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by noelleslie View Post

Any predictions??
    T2 is where the action and spin-outs (me and Johnathan...) are at.

Looking forward to being squarely in last place in my class this year!

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    T2 is where the action and spin-outs (me and Johnathan...) are at.

Looking forward to being squarely in last place in my class this year!
    Fail ... I don't run T2 ... look at the rules again ...

Hi - I'm new here and am very interested in the AX. Is there a cost per event? I might have missed the mention of it in the previous posts (my apologies). I don't see any mention on the NCC Autocross page.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mdepena View Post
    Hi - I'm new here and am very interested in the AX. Is there a cost per event? I might have missed the mention of it in the previous posts (my apologies). I don't see any mention on the NCC Autocross page.

Thanks.
    I'll make sure to add this to the FAQ's.

Anyhow, cost is $25.00 for BMWCCA members and $35.00 for Non-Members

Registration for the first event is available now: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...list&Itemid=26

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Fail ... I don't run T2 ... look at the rules again ...
    Oh.... so you're M2 then...

I may have to bump myself up a notch! Now, where's that credit card so I can buy more mods at?

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    Oh.... so you're M2 then...

I may have to bump myself up a notch! Now, where's that credit card so I can buy more mods at?
    I thought all the credit cards were maxed out buying baby stuff?

Thread Information