Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Dates & Locations - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: (2009) Dates & Locations

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    Sweet! Looking forward to running a new course. Think I'll leave the Rocco home for that one.
    You need to paint that thing green, so we can call it the grasshopper.

Updated original post ...

Please note the changes ...

I noticed that you jumped from event #1 to event #5 & 6. Was it a typo or are you still working on #2 - 4? Thanks for organizing this man. Looking forward to next year autocross season.

Quote Originally Posted by ea-sport View Post
    I noticed that you jumped from event #1 to event #5 & 6. Was it a typo or are you still working on #2 - 4? Thanks for organizing this man. Looking forward to next year autocross season.
    Still working on Events 2, 3, & 4.

I will post up when I have something ready. Should be within a couple of weeks.

I'm glad to see the March autocross was moved to the 28th to avoid a conflict with our tentative Drivers School at Summit Point on March 21-22. Is there a reason you want the first one to be for practice instead of a "points" event? It seems to me we should have as many points events as possible.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I'm glad to see the March autocross was moved to the 28th to avoid a conflict with our tentative Drivers School at Summit Point on March 21-22. Is there a reason you want the first one to be for practice instead of a "points" event? It seems to me we should have as many points events as possible.
    It's still up in the air Woody. Along with the actual number of events we are going to put on this year.

A big consideration is that points events typically are not held until after the annual school. We want to give newcomers an opportunity to run the entire points season with us, after the school. We must consider newcomers just as much as the veterans.
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 12-03-2008 at 08:17 PM.

No snow-drift meet?

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    No snow-drift meet?
    Don't make me post pictures of the ice-cross at Ripken Stadium during the Philly Winter Series.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Don't make me post pictures of the ice-cross at Ripken Stadium during the Philly Winter Series.
    I almost went to that event.

Did it suck that bad? Seems to always be drama at the Ripkin events...

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    I almost went to that event.

Did it suck that bad? Seems to always be drama at the Ripkin events...
    Actually, it was the complete opposite. I LOVED the event. Strapped snow tires on the car and went for some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Was that the event where someone slid into an occupied port-a-john?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

pics?

What traction control?

Yes ... I heard it was quite a crappy situation for both parties.

Updated ...

Thread Information