Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ex-chapter member appointed to high FIA position

Thread: Ex-chapter member appointed to high FIA position

Ex-chapter member appointed to high FIA position

Former chapter member and Washington, DC resident Nick Craw has been announced as the new Deputy President of the FIA (Federation International d'Automobile). The FIA regulates international motorsports among other things. This puts Nick in line to take over for FIA President Max Mosley should Mosley decide, or be forced to step down in wake of last Spring's sex-video scandal.

Nick Craw raced a BMW 2002 for Miller and Norburn in the early years (70s) of the IMSA Camel GT series. He later became President and CEO of the Sports Car Club of America.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Does this mean there might be hope for F1 to return 2 NA?
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

This is good stuff. I remember Nick from the Miller & Norburn 320i that he raced for them in the late '70s. I'll have to see if I can find a picture somewhere and post it.

Steve Tenney
    08 M3 SS, 11 X6 AW

Banned
    Hasnt Nick Craw been a big shot in FIA for years? Didnt do North America and the US heck of lot of good!

Didnt think he did all that great job when he was prez of the SCCA either.

Dave Apker

Thread Information