Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Looking for a Window repair/replace shop

Thread: Looking for a Window repair/replace shop

Looking for a Window repair/replace shop

I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations on windshield replacement shops. I need to get it fixed to pass inspection.

Banned
    I never found a good one. They were all bad and there is nothing better then trusting you car to recently paroled felon.

Last couple times I had my mechanic do it. My insurance company never had an issue with it.

I would make sure the use a BMW window gasket etc. I never had a problem using glass from BMW. Aftermarket stuff never really fit well.

Dave Apker and the collies

People in the past have been happy with Safelite.
    I've used Banner in Silver Spring, near East-West Highway.
    Very satisfied with them. Once to replace a windshield and another to find a leak.
    They unclogged the drain and did not want a dime.
    I gave them a $20.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    People in the past have been happy with Safelite.
    I've used Banner in Silver Spring, near East-West Highway.
    Very satisfied with them. Once to replace a windshield and another to find a leak.
    They unclogged the drain and did not want a dime.
    I gave them a $20.
    Thanks that helps a lot. I haven't lived here for very long so I'm trying to get to know the shops around here.

MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I guess you're in Baltimore. But I've had two very satisfactory replacements by SafeLite in Arlington, VA. They're part of a national chain.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

i've used Safelite years ago and it was fine. Just make sure Bimmernupe isnt anywhere to be found when you're replacing anything. that atomic elbow can cause havoc
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    i've used Safelite years ago and it was fine. Just make sure Bimmernupe isnt anywhere to be found when you're replacing anything. that atomic elbow can cause havoc
    My elbbow is STRONG like a pimp hand.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Thread Information