Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Rockville/Kensington/Gaithersburg Body Shops

Thread: Rockville/Kensington/Gaithersburg Body Shops

Rockville/Kensington/Gaithersburg Body Shops

i'm looking to get some ding repairs done on my e30. does anyone have any experience with the following shops?...

OLDEST TO NEWEST AUTOBODY
    AUTO ARTE WORKS
    MODERN BODY SHOP
    AMATUCCI AUTO BODY

i got these names off of CONSUMER'S CHECKBOOK (the local consumer rating service). my fear is that the people who do these ratings aren't car buffs and don't know jack about what a "good job" really is.

thanks in advance,
    jim

We use Given's collision for work. www.givenscollision.com they are in frederick, the owner owns two bmws and a couple vintage rolls'. they do excellent work and i believe they offer lifetime warranty on paint.

thanks for the help, guys. i think that i'll go check out the guys in rockville as it's closer to my house than frederick.

thanks again,
    jim

I used Givens last year for my 87 325is, They took forever to get a damage quote, then I had to take the car back because they didn't line the door up properly or reattach the door spring (tried to tell me it was old and worn out but I had just replaced it that summer). The owner is cool but I think they just rushed my car through because it wasn't a big job.

Quote Originally Posted by seventyfive View Post
    We use Given's collision for work. www.givenscollision.com they are in frederick, the owner owns two bmws and a couple vintage rolls'. they do excellent work and i believe they offer lifetime warranty on paint.

Worth the trip, Ed York at York Automotive in Mt. Airy.

Ed's a good friend to the club, and I trust him 100%. His work is excellent, and his pricing is fair.

Highest recommendation from me.

Thread Information