Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Oct 16th MoCo Social 6pm - Zodiac
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oct 16th MoCo Social 6pm - Zodiac

Oct 16th MoCo Social 6pm - Zodiac

Back by popular demand - Zodiac!!! Thursday, Oct 16th, 6p

Empty, lighted parking down by Potomac Pizza. Lets please make an effort to all park together!!! Its a little farther away, but I can guarantee no door dings

NOTE: In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually around $10/head). Hopefully those who have a few more drinks than others will volunteer more than someone that just orders sodas.

We're gonna start a little early since this will be the last time we'll see the sun before we start Meet down by Potomac Pizza around 6pm, and we'll go inside at 7pm

Who's in? Please RSVP below

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1326,0,0,1,0

Zodiac Grill, 10/16

Hi Paul, there will be four from the Joneses: Two members and two associates.
    wwj

Fine... I'll finally make this one! They DO have Guiness on tap, right?

What traction control?

there was some talk at today's autocross about moving this social to somewhere on Rockville Pike for November. More details will be shared at Zodiac this Thursday, but just to give you a teaser, a pool table may be involved
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Guinness on tap and car talk...a winning combo for me

Since this is the last time we'll see the sun for our socials, we'll start a little earlier to hang out in the parking lot down by Potomac Pizza. I'll get there at 6p, so anyone wanting to join is more than welcomed.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Since this is the last time we'll see the sun for our socials, we'll start a little earlier to hang out in the parking lot down by Potomac Pizza. I'll get there at 6p, so anyone wanting to join is more than welcomed.
    Am I reading the Home page correctly, are we moving the 16 Oct 08 Social from Gaithersburg to Columbia because the Forum and the home page are saying something different. Please chime in Paul.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I may have gotten the locations wrong.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Am I reading the Home page correctly, are we moving the 16 Oct 08 Social from Gaithersburg to Columbia because the Forum and the home page are saying something different. Please chime in Paul.
    NO, we're at Zodiac as planned. Next month, Eric wanted to move the 3rd Thur social to Rockville. I'll work with Steven to get the calendar updated.

Fixed.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

bump for tomorrow night's action...will be a blast

anyone else joining us?

maybe...if I'm out of work early enough

actually, last time I came home from Zodiac, I broke an axle...maybe I shouldn't go up there again..........

final bump for Zodiac. any last minute stragglers wanna RSVP for tonight? looks like we may have our biggest turnout there in a while and don't forget, many of us are getting there early at 6pm to hang out before we go inside.

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    Dogfish isn't on Rockville Pike. I prefer quality brew over pool tables.

Vic
    We tried Dogfish before. It's a little too crowded unless we use the outside part (not good for November).

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thread Information