Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Body Shop in Bel Air, MD?

Thread: Body Shop in Bel Air, MD?

Body Shop in Bel Air, MD?

My 2008 328i made it here from Germany without a scratch, but was the victim of a hit and run in a parking lot. Both passenger doors are damaged....does anyone know anything about the three body shops that have been recommended? USAA sent me to G and A Body Shop, the BMW Bel Air dealer recommends VP Collision, and a Lincoln dealer ONLY uses T&S in Aberdeen because they have the best technology for high-end cars. I don't necessarily trust USAA's judgment right now with the BMW, since I've had bad experiences with two of USAA's "gold" body shops, and we are still dealing with the problems with that other car.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jab5star View Post
    My 2008 328i made it here from Germany without a scratch, but was the victim of a hit and run in a parking lot. Both passenger doors are damaged....does anyone know anything about the three body shops that have been recommended? USAA sent me to G and A Body Shop, the BMW Bel Air dealer recommends VP Collision, and a Lincoln dealer ONLY uses T&S in Aberdeen because they have the best technology for high-end cars. I don't necessarily trust USAA's judgment right now with the BMW, since I've had bad experiences with two of USAA's "gold" body shops, and we are still dealing with the problems with that other car.

Thanks!
    Why don't you go to the three shops and check out some of their other work yourself?

I've heard a lot of Bimmerheads from this neck of the woods recommend Shaw's (Jeff Shaw). I don't know the exact name of the shop, but a search should yield your results.

The name of the shop is Jeff Shaw's Collision Craft; I am the owner. We are recommended by BMW of Towson. go to: www.collisioncraft.net for further info. Your suspicion of an insurer's judgment regarding shop referral is absolutely well founded.

Quote Originally Posted by shamon View Post
    The name of the shop is Jeff Shaw's Collision Craft; I am the owner. We are recommended by BMW of Towson. go to: www.collisioncraft.net for further info. Your suspicion of an insurer's judgment regarding shop referral is absolutely well founded.
    Beat me to it.

Another vote for Jeff.

Thread Information