Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Welding Exhaust Tips - Where To Go?

Thread: Welding Exhaust Tips - Where To Go?

Question Welding Exhaust Tips - Where To Go?

Hey Guys!

I bought some 4.6is exhaust tips for my 4.4i X5 and need to have them welded. I went to Bippers in Bel Air (Harford County) a few weeks ago, but they weren't sure how to weld them.

Any recommendations on where to get them welded in either Harford or Northern Baltimore County?

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

I had some exhaust work done at Kellys Muffler (4115 46th Street Bladensburg, MD 2071)(301-277-2767). They were very service oriented and did some good work. It might not be the best ones around, but they are also not expensive at all. And they'll do it while you wait.

BUMP!

Anyone? Buehler?

Welding

Cromwell Valley Automotive does some welding Give them a call.
    410-494-7101

Or
    Brooks Muffler
    11405 Pulaski Hwy
    White Marsh, MD 21162
    (410) 335-4828
    2000 M5 Titanium Silver
    MD BMWCCA Plate# BMW0543

VA Source(s)??

Hey, juicing up this string. I need some tips added to my dragon's Volvo V50 T5, but I'm in the Arlington/Alexandria area of Virginia. Don't want to drive to MD. Any suggestions for my area? Thanks.

Hey Guys - I'm going to be in Gaithersburg on Monday and will have time to get this done. Any exhaust shop recommendations in/or around Gaithersburg?

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    Hey Guys - I'm going to be in Gaithersburg on Monday and will have time to get this done. Any exhaust shop recommendations in/or around Gaithersburg?
    some good ones in this thread:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=171993
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    There's the thread I can never seem to find!

Thanks Paul!

Thread Information