Posted by: bimmernupe

Description: Bridgestone Potenza Run-Flats RE050A2 225/40/182 255/35/18These are off my 08 E92. I took them off when my car was redelivered to me at PCD in Dec. after my ED in Oct. They have 3100 miles and there is nothing wrong with the tires. I took them off because I was travelling to Illinois from S. Carolina the day after PCD for Christmas and needed to put on Winter tires. All treads show 10/32, which is the same amount as when the tires are new. I am selling them because I am putting 19s on as my spring/summer set-up.There tires are $1230 from Tire Rack. I am selling for $850 shipping. Perfect if you are coming up on lease end.I am in N. Va, so I am willing to drive up to 30 miles to meet.These are answers to an inquiry I received:1. Are these RE050A or RE050A Pole Position?RE050A2. Why do the tires look like they were shipped in one of your photos? Were these OE tires from the factory? They were shipped backed to my home for me by Discount Tire. That is where I had the Blizzaks put on for winter (We went to Ill the day after Performance Delivery in SC. These are the tires that were delivered on the car when I picked it up in Munich. I know these are my tires b/c I put marking on the inside of each before I left Discount Tire. If you want I can show you the receipt when we meet up.3. Do you know when they were manufactured? (here's how to find out...http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tirete....jsp?techid=11)The DOT for the rear is EJT5 DKM2607 and the front EJT7 DKM2607. So all 4 were manufactured the 26th week in 2007. My car was delivered on Oct 27,2007. All four tires have the 5-point star to indicate they are BMW OE4. Are you willing to split the tires up? I am interested in the rears...may be willing to buy the fronts if the price is right or maybe there will be someone interested in the fronts... If I can find someone to purchase the fronts then I would be willing to sell you the rears5. BTW, today's tire rack pricing has the pole positions at $864 before tax & shipping.If you pull up a 2008 BMW 335i Coupe w/ Sport Pkg and click on view origianal equipment it will show the tires for the price I stated in the first post.Pictures:1-4 are of the 255/35/18I have more pics of the tires. I was only able to upload five. If you would like to see the other pics email me harlemknights02@verizon.net

More...