Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Zodiac - last social of the year
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zodiac - last social of the year

Zodiac - last social of the year

Come one, come all. Next Thursday, 12/20 is our last social of the year at Zodiac in Gaithersburg.

For any new members, I'll have a few giveaways as well.

See you there
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Is a space heater one of those giveaways?

Quote Originally Posted by AG View Post
    Is a space heater one of those giveaways?
    nope unfortunately not. it was pretty cold near that window the last time. i guess i'll have to dress warmer.

unless....someone wants to bring a space heater

The first floor dining area was pretty empty the last time. Is it possible to ask them to reserve some tables for us there? Preferrably the tables to the right (of the bar) as you enter the restaurant; the left side had mostly booths from what I recall.
    Last edited by My2005_745Li; 12-14-2007 at 10:59 PM.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Quote Originally Posted by My2005_745Li View Post
    The first floor dining area was pretty empty the last time. Is it possible to ask them to reserve some tables for us there? Preferrably the tables to the right (of the bar) as you enter the restaurant; the left side had mostly booths from what I recall.
    Sorry, I'm not going downstairs, I'll still be up at the bar. So long as work is tolerable next week, I'll be there.

zodiac bar vs downstairs

We get there early enough....why not ask for tables on the other side of the upstairs bar in the room where the band will set up eventually. Then we ca eat and socialize and as the band gets going stretch our legs and wander the entire upstairs for more drinks and conversation. we are paying after all so why not ask the question

new member here, assuming I get out of work at a reasonable hour, I'll try to make it up to Gaithersburg

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    nope unfortunately not. it was pretty cold near that window the last time. i guess i'll have to dress warmer.

unless....someone wants to bring a space heater
    I think the window you were sitting next to wasn't closed all the way.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

If I leave right after work I can be there around 3:00 am.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    If I leave right after work I can be there around 3:00 am.
    Depending on the band, I might still be there.

---Eric

Eric, what do you think of JRansom's idea? Since you're the host, I'll leave this in your hands

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Eric, what do you think of JRansom's idea? Since you're the host, I'll leave this in your hands
    It doesn't really matter to me but you have to remember that the band sometimes starts warming up early and they do make a bit of noise while they are setting up their equipment. I'll let you decide this one since you will probably get there before me. If it's warm upstairs, grab the outter tables. If it's cold, try to grab the ones inside.

---Eric

I just checked their website calendar and it looks like its 'Open Mic' night on Thursday after happy hour. Anybody gonna get up and sing?

No singing here, but I could definitely go for more warmth.

my last bump for tomorrow night...anyone wanna sing tomorrow? we have no volunteers so far

Thread Information