Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Columbia Social - Green Turtle 12/13 7p
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Columbia Social - Green Turtle 12/13 7p

Columbia Social - Green Turtle 12/13 7p

This week's Columbia social is back at the Green Turtle. Who's in?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    This week's Columbia social is back at the Green Turtle. Who's in?

The usual suspects.

Cool

Myself and Cheryl will be there representing the Columbia Maryland Mafia, I'm thinkin' I'm host! Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I'll be there

Jason and I will be there to represent

Got other plans, won't be able to make it
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

we usually park across the street by the furniture place

Turtle

Count me in!

I'm going to try to make it -- depends on the weather...
    ladydi
    2008 128i

I'll be there - independent of "inclement" weather conditions...

(actually, gimme a lil' snow )
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Cool

What else can I say, another terrific Columbia social, The Green Turtle tried to welcome us, however they reserved the space for The Howard County BMW Club... yeah, right... We had a great time, with great people, good food and sparkling bimmer conversation. Thanks to all those who made it out, and to those who missed it, make it out next time. Happy Holidays and Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Excellent turnout last night, I can't believe everyone beat me there, and I was only 10 mins late. Great to see new faces and the 'veterans'.

I guess CMM is now renamed Howard County BMW club. Maybe we can start our own crazy chapter

Zodiac next Thursday for the last social of 2007. I'll have a few giveaways for all newcomers next week.

I thought it was way too loud and the setup was pretty bad. I know others felt the same way but I'm not sure they're willing to voice it. Maybe I just wasn't in the ood to deal with it.
    ladydi
    2008 128i

I was too loud, but that was the only place they could put us, since there was another big group in the back where we usually sit. It was kinda awkward with the grouping of round tables everywhere, but people still seemed to have a good time.

Thread Information