Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2nd Thur November Social - New Location!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Thur November Social - New Location!!!

I'll be there

Wink

We will be there!!
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Quote Originally Posted by ///MARINE View Post
    We will be there!!
    wow, that's a haul from Solomons Island. Hopefully the CMM wil treat you well.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I should be there
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

bump...anyone else for tonight?

I'd be nice to see some new folks come on out; not that I'm tired of looking at the 'veterans'

we'll be parking on the top floor of the garage
    Last edited by pseto; 11-08-2007 at 08:33 AM.

Veteran? I don't know about that but I will be there - a welcome a change from the Mexcian style food. - Scott

Quote Originally Posted by 330cic0539 View Post
    Veteran? I don't know about that but I will be there - a welcome a change from the Mexcian style food. - Scott
    I agree, a change in scenery will be nice. Bring Alicia and the droptop

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    wow, that's a haul from Solomons Island. Hopefully the CMM wil treat you well.

You have a valid point. I didn't take the Thursday evening traffic into account. I would be going from here to Fairfax to Columbia. I-495 and I-66 quickly turn the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE into THE ULTIMATE IDLING MACHINE. I don't think I'll be much fun after sitting in traffic for four hours. GGGGGrrrrr.
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

You have a valid point. I didn't take the Thursday evening traffic into account. I would be going from here to Fairfax to Columbia. I-495 and I-66 quickly turn the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE into THE ULTIMATE IDLING MACHINE. I don't think I'll be much fun after sitting in traffic for four hours. GGGGGrrrrr.
    Well then, the best way to unwind is to have a drink, eat some good food, and talk about the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE

but again, I warn you....watchout for CMM!!!

NoooOOoooooOOOoooooo!!!! I was looking forward to acting like a fool again and laughing my head off with you guys!

aw, damn, I crossed my fingers hoping to see that M6

Another fun HH!
    Nice place, good people to chat about the bimmers, good food.
    Could have been a nice photoshoot with a nice variety of cars.
    too bad I forgot I had my camera in the trunk. doh.

Champps was a great!

The roof of the garage is very well lit and will make for great photo ops the next time we are there...after all of the holiday craziness!

Thanks to Paul for organizing!

See ya next week at Zodiac!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

great time last night, almost 30 heads in the place. lots of new faces which is always great to see.

Champps is one of my favorite places in the area, so I think we'll be back there sometime early next year.

Too bad no one had a camera last night. That v12 ///M 8 series was one of the hottest BMWs I've ever seen. Next time we'll have to appoint official 'NCC Social' photographers (hint: Jonathon, Frank, Michelle)

///Marine - too bad you couldn't make it, but we understand. I'm sure CMM was plotting something against you down at the other end of the table.
    Last edited by pseto; 11-09-2007 at 09:04 AM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    great time last night, almost 30 heads in the place. lots of new faces which is always great to see.

Champps is one of my favorite places in the area, so I think we'll be back there sometime early next year.

Too bad no one had a camera last night. That v12 ///M 8 series was one of the hottest BMWs I've ever seen. Next time we'll have to appoint official 'NCC Social' photographers (hint: Jonathon, Frank, Michelle)

///Marine - too bad you couldn't make it, but we understand. I'm sure CMM was plotting something against you down at the other end of the table.
    I will neither agree nor deny these accusations!!

Thread Information