Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
528i on eBay the poor thing

Thread: 528i on eBay the poor thing

528i on eBay the poor thing

Someone actually bought this.
    1997 BMW : 5-Series 528I

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=150167043251
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Banned
    No girlfriend in the backseat? WTF. Someone explain this to me I must be getting old.

Now front seats and back seats aint what they used to be. Now the trunk maybe a problem. I had a 63 Olds 88 Coupe and 68 Buick 225 in high school but I still got in lots of trouble with my girlfriend in my parents 77 Rabbit 4 dr. "Son what are you doing back there" "Our Latin home work Officer. We are conjugating Latin verbs lingui, lingus, lingua, Cunning......"

If your girlfriend is that ugly she cant ride in the backseat maybe you should consider hauling her around in stock trailer. Lots of extra room for her shopping spree at Tractor Supply and Booth Feeds!

Dave Apker and the collies

There should be a law against stuff like that..

Ballin'

Well it's definatly personalized.

Thread Information