Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapterfest AutoX -- 16 Pics (Dialup-Friendly Thumbnails)

Thread: Chapterfest AutoX -- 16 Pics (Dialup-Friendly Thumbnails)

Chapterfest AutoX -- 16 Pics (Dialup-Friendly Thumbnails)

Just a few highlight photos... (I only took pics during 2nd Heat / 2nd Run.)

Edit: Click to enlarge in a new window.

Nice pics!!!! I like how they are varied and up closer that most autox pics.

I think I was in the car with Bogdan (green 328is with french yella fogs).

That Estoril 330Ci looks purple

Sorry about the color -- I forgot to switch color management profiles in Photoshop before I finalized the files. I'll fix it soon.

(The current color profile is more appropriate for a 6500K color temperature, for printed materials, rather than the 9300K that most computer displays default to.)

Rafael,
    I don't see any rain that was supposed to have plagued this half of the second heat!
    Woody <g>
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Rain? Hmm. Would that make a difference?

I left the 1st heat and went straight off to coach a soccer game in the rain. My 13 year old girls didn't complain.

And yes, the tii got wet by natural means. Only the 4th time in 14+ years.

Doug

'74 Polaris 2002tii (Prepared Touring)
    '01 Sterling Grau Z3 3.0 (Daily Driver)
    Doug Ellmore,Sr.
    www.ellmore.net
    '74 2002tii
    '01 Z3 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Rafael,
    I don't see any rain that was supposed to have plagued this half of the second heat!
    Woody <g>
    Woody,

Well, umm, you see, it really did rain - and, pretty hard - for the first part of the second half of the second heat.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Rafael,
    Woody <g>
    Woody,

Well, umm, you see, it really did rain - and, pretty hard - for the first part of the second half of the second heat.
    What made it tough for the second half of the second heat wasn't really the rain, but all the pizza grease runoff...

I will admit that the first two runs of the first half of the second heat were dry, if you'll admit that the last two runs of the 2nd half of the second heat were also dry.
    Woody <g>
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information