Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
May 13th driver school PICS

Thread: May 13th driver school PICS

Talking May 13th driver school PICS

I'll have videos soon as I figure out how to transfer from MiniDV to PC (lost the software):

MORE PICS: http://www.karljay.com/main/index.ph...ewtopic&t=1500

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    I'll have videos soon as I figure out how to transfer from MiniDV to PC (lost the software):

Gotta be kidding me!! Another Laguna Seca Blue with what seem to be Racing Dynamics RS2 wheels!

Is that a member on this board?

Would love to meet the person.

I'm pretty sure his isn't Laguna Seca blue.. it looks like Estoril Blue.

Check the pics in the link I provided... there is a better shot showing the true color.

hmmm... yeah I think if this is it (cant really see the wheels)
    http://www.fmotorsports.com/events/B...7/DSC02699.JPG

then you are right it isnt LSB.

Oh well - for a few minutes there I was really excited at the prospect of finding a clone.

There are several Lotus (Elises & Exiges) mixed in on the pictures in that link. Were they at the event, or was it something different? Last I heard NCC didn't allow these cars, even with the hard top.

those few shots along with motorcycles are from the 2 other tracks.. Shenandoah and Summit Point Main... taken during lunch break.

:-)

btw, any of you guys want to do a PCA track event with me? PM me...

Thanks to all for another great school.

Here's a link to some video from inside the MINI.

"Aerodynamics is for people who can't build engines." -- Enzo Ferrari
    '06 MINI Cooper S
    GeorgeCo Blog

Thread Information